In this article we will talk how to Record Minecraft videos on PC. From kids to old people, everyone loves Minecraft regardless of age. Some like to explore the game, search for resources and escape from mistletoe, others like to build big structures like Taj Mahal or Eiffel Tower, and still others focus on their own houses, farms and equipment. Quirky graphics make the game even more addictive, and you can even add your own mods! If you’ve ever played Minecraft, you know you can make anything.
Try recording a Minecraft video on your computer for YouTube or other social networks. You will see your subscriber count increase dramatically. Depending on the source used, Minecraft is believed by many to be the best-selling game, with over 200 million copies sold across all available platforms. Over the past 11 years, players have wasted countless hours building amazing houses, cheating fun mods, and creating obstacles. up Best and most addictive servers in the game. Below we have mentioned the steps to record Minecraft videos on PC.
How to Record Minecraft Videos on PC
Launch VSDC Screen Recorder on your computer
- After installing VSDC on your computer, you can launch it via a shortcut on your desktop. Once opened, you will see this window:
- The interface is very simple and user-friendly, so even if you’re not tech-savvy, you shouldn’t have any trouble navigating it. Before starting, you need to turn on your recording devices. Let’s see how you can do it.
Enable recording devices
- If your webcam and/or microphone are external (not built-in), you’ll need to connect them to your computer first. After doing that, click on Play Sound button Press Play to enable microphone sound in your video camera To record video from your webcam.
- Note that if you choose to record your Minecraft gameplay using the game capturing mode, you will not be able to place FaceCam over the game window. Instead, the webcam video will be recorded separately, which you can add to the video later. To save video from your webcam as a separate file, open the Settings window, go to Mixer, and tap Save. camera Save as file checkbox.
Configure your settings
- Setting up the software is important up Before starting to register. For example, you can change the output video quality and the folder where the resulting video is saved.
- Use General Settings and Export Settings to configure details. The former allows you to change your output folder by clicking Change next to the corresponding option. If you leave the default settings, your video will be saved in the default folder: VideosVSDC Free Screen Recorder. The latter allows you to configure the number of frames per second, resolution, hotkeys and the overall quality of the recording. We recommend keeping the quality at 70-80%.
Register your Minecraft game
- You can now start Minecraft. On the VSDC taskbar, right-click Game Capturing button and select the game. Then switch to the Minecraft window and press the Start Recording hotkey, which by default is Ctrl+F5.
- When you’re done recording your footage, press the Stop Recording hotkey, which is Ctrl+F8 by default. To quickly navigate to your recordings, press the Open Output folder on the VSDC taskbar.
Add your Facecam to the video
- If you chose to record your webcam with gameplay, it’s time to add it to the video. However, you can use any free video editing software you like for this tutorial, we will be using VSDC Free Video Editor.
- Launch VSDC on your computer and use the Content Import option to add gameplay video to the display. In pop-up Click OK in the Project Settings window. Next, press Shift + V to add a new video to the view and select your facecam video from computer. In pop-up In the window, select Add New Layer so that the FaceCam video with the gameplay is placed inside the main video.
- From there, all you have to do is grab the handles of the Facecam video and resize it to the corner of your choice.
We hope you like our article on recording Minecraft videos on PC. Minecraft is a sandbox video game released in 2009. In Minecraft, we can explore a 3D virtual world with different modules, such as searching for materials to create new things and fighting mobs. Unlike most video games, Minecraft allows us to fully control the game and create a unique new world ourselves. It is still popular all over the world today. We can have a lot of fun in this game and many players are looking for a good Minecraft screen recorder to save amazing game moments.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How To Record Minecraft Videos in PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Record Minecraft Videos in PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Record Minecraft Videos in PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How To Record Minecraft Videos in PC
I hope you like the guide How To Record Minecraft Videos in PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Record #Minecraft #Videos