Have you ever had a hard time finding an app on iPhone? Many users may have trouble finding their apps after hiding them. The steps required to view an app depend on how users originally hid it. The easiest way to hide apps on iPhone is to remove them from it home Screen. To do this, users need to keep an app on the home screen and click Remove Add app to library. There is another way to hide apps on iPhone, which is using content and privacy controls. feature. With this, users can hide apps from their iPhones based on the app’s permitted age and purpose.
Finding apps on iPhone is relatively easy. First, users need to open the app library on their iPhones. A hidden app should be in a specific section here. For example, if someone hides Snapchat from them home On screen, it’s visible in the “Social” section of the app’s library. If users can’t find an app, they can scroll down to view all their apps alphabetically or perform a quick search. After finding the hidden app, users need to hover over its icon and select “Add to”. Home Screen” is all. The app will reappear on the main screen. If the option doesn’t appear, users can drag the app to place it home Screen. Below, we have mentioned steps to hide/unhide apps on iPhone.
How to hide/unhide apps on iPhone
Hide apps on iPhone
Whether you want to hide a dating app or a game you’re too old to play, the process begins how to Hiding apps on iPhone is easy. Follow the steps below to remove apps from home screen without uninstalling or deleting them. If your applications take up More space, here how to Free up Storage space on your smartphone.
- First, create a folder by tapping and holding an app and dragging it over another app. Once you see the folder is created, you can launch the application. You can add any number of apps to the folder. The folder is automatically named phone but you can change it by clicking on the text above after creating the folder.
- Now, drag the app you want to hide into the folder you just created. Just like you did in the last step to create the folder, tap and hold the app to drag it into the new folder.
- If you want to hide more than one app, drag the others into the folder as well.
- Then, open the folder and tap and hold the app you want to hide. Place your finger and drag it to the right side of the folder. A new folder page is created and your app moves to it. Release the app so that it is on the second side of the folder.
- Repeat step 4 for all apps you want to hide. As you create more pages in your folder, you’ll see more dots appear at the bottom of the screen. Those dots indicate how many pages are in your folder, and you can swipe left or right to move between them.
- Then, when you return to your home On the screen, only the applications on the first page of the folder are visible.
Hide apps with new iOS update
Apple’s latest software takes hiding apps a step further, allowing you to hide entire app pages for a simpler and cleaner iPhone interface.
- Tap and hold (or long press) an empty area of your screen.
- When the widgets start moving, tap the app side dot icons at the bottom of the screen. All your app pages will appear on your screen.
- Click the circle with a check mark under the app page you want to hide so it’s unchecked.
- Tap Done in the top right corner to save your changes.
Now, the app page will not be displayed up As you scroll through the pages home screen and you officially know how to Hide apps on iPhone. You can cancel this if you change your mind at any time feature By repeating the above steps and ticking the hidden application page. You can move apps out of the folder or rearrange their order as you like. Hiding apps isn’t the only way to keep your smartphone content away from prying eyes.
Find hidden apps on iPhone
Want to find and open a hidden app on your iPhone? It’s easy to search for any app stored in a folder or app library by following the steps below.
- Go to your iPhone home Swipe left to open Search feature. In the search bar, enter the name of the application. When the app’s icon appears, tap to open it.
- Alternatively, you can ask Siri to open the app for you. Press and hold the page button To activate the Siri voice command function, then tap “Open [app name].” Siri will find and open the app for you.
- If you can’t find a hidden app with a quick search, the App Library can help. Swipe left from you home screen until you see the App Library page. From there, you can type the name of the app into the search bar or navigate to the category it belongs to.
That’s it for our article on hide/unhide apps on iPhone. From hiding apps in the App Store to shutting them down in Screen Time, there are all sorts of ways to make apps disappear from your iPhone. home Screen. You can’t actually hide apps on an iPhone, but you can make them harder to find. If you can’t find the app on your iPhone home On screen, it might still be available in your app library. Also, some hidden in-app purchases may be revealed.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How To Hide/Unhide Apps On iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Hide/Unhide Apps On iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Hide/Unhide Apps On iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How To Hide/Unhide Apps On iPhone
I hope you like the guide How To Hide/Unhide Apps On iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#HideUnhide #Apps #iPhone