In this article we will talk how to Enable Night Light Mode in Windows 11. Studies show that blue light in the evening can reduce the ability to fall asleep easily. Includes Windows 11 feature Called “Night Light,” it allows the display to shift to a more yellow hue to counter these potential effects. In Windows 11, “Night Light” is a feature It helps you sleep naturally and reduces eye strain when you work long hours the night before laptop or desktop computer.
The Night Light function reduces the amount of blue light emitted by the display. It displays warmer colors to make it easier to fall asleep and reduce the chances of eye strain when using the computer late at night. It’s designed to filter out harmful blue light from the screen and replace it with warmer colors that reduce eye fatigue. Having a PC in your bedroom is a great way to sleep naturally. Below, we have mentioned the steps to enable Night Light Mode in Windows 11.
How to Enable Night Light Mode in Windows 11
Enable Night Light in Windows 11
- To get started, open Settings by going to Start > Settings or use the keyboard shortcut Windows key + I to directly open the Settings page.
- Once the Settings page opens, click on Computer from the options panel on the left. On the right side, click on Display option.
- Under the “Brightness & Color” section, toggle the Night Light switch to On feature.
Night light settings in Windows 11
- To adjust Night Light’s settings, click its setting (don’t just change it button on or off).
- It will open the settings page as shown below. Here you can change the strength feature Using the slider. You can turn it on or off by clicking “Show warmer colors on your display to help you sleep.” button. This is the page where you can schedule the night light to turn on or off automatically on a schedule you set up For this.
We hope you like our article on enabling Night Light Mode in Windows 11. If you regularly use your Windows 11 device in the evening or at night, you may notice that it takes longer to fall asleep after using it. The Night Light feature, when activated, the screen displays warmer colors, acting as a blue light filter to help users sleep easier at night. A blue light filter is indicated as a method to reduce eye strain at night and improve sleep cycles.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Enable Night Light mode in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Enable Night Light mode in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Enable Night Light mode in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Enable Night Light mode in Windows 11
I hope you like the guide How to Enable Night Light mode in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Enable #Night #Light #mode #Windows