This article is about how to Use the QR Code Generator extension for Chrome. Allows you to create a QR code for the current page and scan the QR code using a webcam. Generates a QR code of the page URL of the current tab with a single click. The QR code is displayed inline in a small pop-up. Note that unlike other extensions, this extension does not require any special permissions. Loads only when you click button.
So it has no unnecessary memory consumption and no performance impacts when not in use. Note that the QR code is generated completely offline. The URL of the visited page is not sent over the network. So it is very good when it comes to privacy and security. Below, we have mentioned the steps to use the QR Code Generator extension for Chrome.
How to Use the QR Code Generator extension for the Chrome browser
Enable sharing page with QR code system
- Download and install Chrome.
- Open the browser.
- Enter the following link in the URL bar and press Enter: chrome://flags/#sharing-qr-code-generator
- Then select Enabled in the Enable sharing page via QR Code setting from the drop-down menu.
- Click Restart button Restart the browser.
- Right-click on the web page and select Generate QR Code for this page to open the Scan QR Code box shown directly below.
Add QR Code Extension to Google Chrome
- Click Add to Chrome on the QR Code Extensions page.
- Open the web page to get the QR code.
- Click on the QR code extension button shown directly below.
- You can scan the displayed code with a mobile device.
- Alternatively, click Edit QR Code button Open the page below.
- Click the Save option and select a file format for the image.
- Enter a title for the image file.
- Press Save button. After that, open the QR image to print.
- Click a QR code to scan button In an extension to use laptop or a desktop webcam as a QR scanner. Printed QR codes can be scanned with a webcam.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article how to Use the QR Code Generator extension for Chrome. Google Chrome offers feature Generate QR code on both computers and mobile devices. A QR code enables sharing a link to a web page and can be pasted on any print media for sharing. You can download the code and send it to your friends and family. Chrome also has a built-in scanner to read the QR and open it in the browser.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Use QR Code Generator Extension for Chrome; please read all steps above so that you understand Use QR Code Generator Extension for Chrome in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Use QR Code Generator Extension for Chrome, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Use QR Code Generator Extension for Chrome
I hope you like the guide Use QR Code Generator Extension for Chrome. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Code #Generator #Extension #Chrome