In this article we will talk how to Share events with Calendar. You know, life sure gets hectic. At that hectic pace you may need to keep track of many events and meetings, sometimes alongside others. Fortunately, if you have an iPhone or iPad, you have Apple’s best calendar built into your device. And the calendar app is very intuitive and easy to use, so managing your calendar is a breeze.
Your great iPhone and iPad calendar app gets even better when you use your iCloud account for your appointments. That’s because iCloud lets you publish and share your calendar with friends, family, and work colleagues. These are features Especially useful when you need to plan large gatherings, parties, vacations and conferences. Below are 2 ways to share events with Calendar.
How to Share events with Calendar
Share your calendar through the Google Calendar system
- Open Google Calendar in a browser. There is no option to share a calendar using the Google Calendar app on your iPhone.
- Click on the My Calendars section on the left to view a list of calendars.
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, click More, and select Settings and Sharing.
- In the Share with specific people section, click Add people.
- Enter the required person’s name or email address.
- Click Permissions and select one of the options from the list. You can decide how other people view your calendar and whether they can manage events.
- Click Send to share your calendar.
People you share your calendar with can see it in their “Other Calendars” list. When you share a calendar with an email group, they must click the link in the Google Calendar email invitation. Then, the shared calendar will appear in their “Other Calendars” list.
How to Share Google Calendar on your iPhone with Calendars by Readdle
- Start calendars.
- Tap the menu icon at the top left or swipe from the left to the right side of the screen.
- Tap Export your calendar.
- Decide which calendars you want to share. You can export your schedule for a specific day, week or month. Tap the period to choose the required dates.
- If you only want to share events that are scheduled for your work hours, modify the same work hours. You can set your working hours in Settings > Display Options > Working Hours.
- If you have multiple calendars, mark the one you want to share.
- Tap Share on the top right and select the sharing option. For example, your calendar can be emailed, sent via iMessage, saved to files, and your calendar is exported as a PDF file.
We hope you like our article on sharing events with Calendar. There are many ways to share your Google Calendar with others. In your Google Calendar settings, you can allow others to view or edit events in your calendar. This option is great if you want to let others know about your schedule or delegate the management of events.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Share events with Calendar; please read all steps above so that you understand Share events with Calendar in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Share events with Calendar, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Share events with Calendar
I hope you like the guide Share events with Calendar. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Share #events #Calendar