This article is about how to Set up and receive notifications in Quest 2. The Oculus Quest 2 is now called the Meta Quest 2, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s the pinnacle of all-in-one virtual reality headsets. Quest 2 offers the ability to play virtual reality games without the need for a gaming PC laptop, or even a smartphone. The Quest 2 has increased in price, but offers so many improvements over the Oculus Quest that it justifies the price hike; Remember that it is not that expensive to start with.
First, this feature Only available for iPhone users, but Oculus has released an update that will also be available for Android users. If you have an iPhone or Android device and an Oculus Quest 2, here it is how to was set up up Get notifications on Quest 2. Below, we’ve outlined the steps to set up and receive notifications on Quest 2.
How to Set up and receive notifications in Quest 2
Now that all the requirements are met, let’s start with the setup up The phone For Oculus Quest 2. Open the Oculus app on your Android phone And follow the steps below:
- Once you open the app on the main page, tap Menu button From the bottom bar.
- Tap Devices button to open up Your headset settings.
- Under Headset Settings, look for the ‘ sectionPhone Notifications’ and tap on it. Press Continue.
- Next Pop-up Quest 2 will ask you to allow it to connect to you phone. Press Pair to do so.
- On the next screen, enable Notification Access to grant all permissions.
- Now anytime you receive a notification in the form of a call, message or email, you will see the same on your Quest 2. You can see app-specific alerts even if you have them enabled. Note, however, that you won’t see notifications for any apps you’ve blocked phone.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article how to Set up and receive notifications on Quest 2. The Oculus Quest 2 has a happy, simple “it works” mantra that reminds me of the first time I picked it up up Nintendo Switch or iPhone. Like its predecessors, the Oculus Quest 2 removes the previous barriers to getting into virtual reality that require a powerful PC and a ton of wires and sensors, and you can instantly use a ton of great experiences on a sleek device. .
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Setup and Receive Notifications on Quest 2; please read all steps above so that you understand Setup and Receive Notifications on Quest 2 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Setup and Receive Notifications on Quest 2, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Setup and Receive Notifications on Quest 2
I hope you like the guide Setup and Receive Notifications on Quest 2. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Setup #Receive #Notifications #Quest