This article is about how to Remove watermark from photos. Watermarks on digital images are semi-transparent labels that typically identify the copyright owner of the image. Sometimes watermark restoration is the last resort to restore a photo or image to its original state. For example, this is useful if you have lost the original image and only have a watermarked copy. So, how do you do this? Normally, you’d open up a photo editor and painstakingly draw the label pixel by pixel, resulting in hours upon hours of painstaking, painstaking work.
However, if you find a photo that you want to use in an article or a project, but you can’t get it without a watermark, doesn’t it annoy you? What if we told you that you can remove watermarks using your app mobile? By using a watermark remover app, you can not only remove the watermark, but also remove the date and time stamp from the image without damaging the image. mobile. Below, we have mentioned the steps to remove watermark from photos.
How to Remove watermark from photos
Remove the watermark using the original app
If your watermarked image was created with an application such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Paint 3D, use that application to remove the watermark.
- Open the app you used to create the watermarked photo.
- Open the file containing the watermarked photo.
- Find a photo with a watermark.
- Select the watermark text or image and press Delete.
- Right-click on the image and select Save as Image. Give the image a name, select a file format, and click Save.
Crop an image to remove the watermark
If there is a watermark on the edge of the photo, crop the photo to remove it. When you crop an image, part of the image is cut off and the image becomes smaller. You’ll find the cropping tool in image editing applications like Adobe Photoshop and GIMP, and in productivity software like Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- From an image editor, open the photo with the watermark.
- Select the crop tool.
- Drag the handles to select the part of the image you want to keep.
- Press Save or Done to submit the changes button.
Edit photo using photo editor app
- If you can’t remove the watermark or you don’t have the original image without the watermark, use photo editing software like Photoshop, GIMP, or Pixel. Clone stamp tool included in this app up Watermark with part of the photo.
- With the image open in Photoshop, select the Clone Stamp tool from the Tools menu. It is something that looks like a seal.
- Choose a brush style and size that hides the watermark. Use a soft round brush to blend the cloned area easily and avoid sharp edges.
- Press the Alt key to select an area of the image that does not have a watermark, and then press the Alt key. The area you select should have similar colors and textures to the part of the photo that the watermark covers.
- Brush over the watermark area to replace it with the background you sampled. You may need to resample a part of the page to get it right, and you can adjust the brush size from the menu at the top of Photoshop.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article how to Remove watermark from photos. Watermarks. An efficient copyright protection mechanism and a pain in the neck when it comes to recovering an intact image from a watermarked image. If you lost the last copy of the original photo and need to return it urgently anyway, removing the watermark from the photo is useful. If you liked this article, please share it with your family and friends
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Remove Watermark from Photos; please read all steps above so that you understand Remove Watermark from Photos in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Remove Watermark from Photos, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Remove Watermark from Photos
I hope you like the guide Remove Watermark from Photos. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Remove #Watermark #Photos