This article is about how to Remove the shutdown Button From the login screen in Windows 11. In this tutorial we are going to see how to Remove the power button From the lock screen in Windows 11/10. When you lock your computer, you’ve probably noticed and you’ve probably used it at times button At the bottom right of the screen lets you shut down, restart, or put your computer to sleep. For convenience, you should disable it or remove it completely.
Note that the physical power of the computer button Even if you remove shutdown, the computer can be set to shut down or hibernate button From the login screen. This is feature It remains active until you disable it in the Control Panel. Also note that on most computers, press and hold power button Turns off the computer for about 10 seconds and skips the shutdown feature Absolutely. On some computers you can change this behavior in the BIOS, on others you can’t. Below, we have mentioned the steps to hide shutdown Button From the login screen in Windows 11/10.
How to Remove the shutdown button From the Windows logon screen
- To begin, open Registry Editor. Press Win+R to bring up up Enable dialog box. Type regedit in the blank field of the Run dialog and press Enter.
- In the Registry Editor, use the left sidebar to navigate to the following key:
- In the list of items on the right, find this entry stop without a login value and double-click it.
- Double-click on it and set the value to 0 in the “Value Data” box, then click OK
- Exit Registry Editor and restart your computer to see the changes. when you
- When you log back in, you will notice the shutdown button The Windows logon screen no longer appears.
- If you want to do it button Visible again, follow the same steps, but set Shutdown without login back to 1.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article how to Remove the shutdown Button From the login screen in Windows 11/10. Shutting down your computer after every use isn’t for everyone. People are usually one or the other when turning your computer on or off. You either shut down every day or you never shut down the computer since you got it and turned it on for the first time. For those who frequently shut down their computers, you’re doing the right thing.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Remove Shutdown Button from Login Screen on Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand Remove Shutdown Button from Login Screen on Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Remove Shutdown Button from Login Screen on Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Remove Shutdown Button from Login Screen on Windows 11
I hope you like the guide Remove Shutdown Button from Login Screen on Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Remove #Shutdown #Button #Login #Screen #Windows