In this article we will talk how to Use iCloud email aliases. Sometimes it is useful to have an email address that is not your primary address. You may want to sign up Subscribe to a service or email list and don’t trust that it won’t be reused and filled with junk emails you can’t unsubscribe from.
Apple allows you to set up For three additional email identities with iCloud.com called aliases. This way, you can use your primary iCloud.com address for any purpose, while using these three alternate identities you can filter emails and delete them if you want to. up Full Address – This is not possible with your primary iCloud.com address, which is often the account name of your Apple ID.
An iCloud email alias allows you to send email to your iCloud account without revealing your real email address. Not only does this help protect your account from malicious users on the Internet, but you can also use aliases to sign in up For mailing lists and other things – and delete the list if it’s too spammy or junk. Below are the steps to use iCloud email aliases.
How to Use iCloud email aliases
The first steps in this article will show you how to was set up up iCloud Email Aliases. The second and third set of steps are illustrative how to Manage them on iOS devices and Macs respectively.
- Using a desktop web browser, go to icloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID credentials.
- Click Mail.
- Click the gear cog icon in the lower left corner of the window.
- Click Options.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click Add Alias….
- Enter an alias for your iCloud email address. Apple also offers options to label an address to specify how you will use it – home Or the office, for example.
- Click OK.
- Click Close, and then click Done.
- Deleting an alias is easy – select it in the Accounts tab and click Delete.
How to Set up Up iCloud Aliases on iOS
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your Apple ID in the banner at the top of the screen.
- Tap iCloud.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Mail.
- Under Allow sending, tap the switches next to email aliases to choose which ones you want to use on your device.
How to Set up Up iCloud Aliases on Mac
- Open the Mail app on your Mac.
- Select Mail -> Preferences from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- Click your iCloud account in the sidebar.
- Click the Email Address drop-down menu and select Edit Email Addresses.
- This will launch your browser and open the icloud.com website. Enter your ‘Apple ID’ credentials and then manage your email addresses as desired.
I hope you understand this article, how to Use iCloud email aliases. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section for this article. If your answer is yes, please support us by sharing this article with your friends and family.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Use iCloud Email Aliases; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Use iCloud Email Aliases in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Use iCloud Email Aliases, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Use iCloud Email Aliases
I hope you like the guide How to Use iCloud Email Aliases. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#iCloud #Email #Aliases