This article is about how to Use an Apple Account Card for the iPhone Wallet app. Add an Apple Account Card to your iPhone’s Wallet app and use it with Apple Pay to buy physical products at Apple retail stores with your account balance and more. Open the Wallet app and your Apple Account Card should be ready to be added. Otherwise, you’ve never used iTunes Pass in Wallet before. To add an Apple account card, tap the “+” in the upper-right corner of the iPhone Wallet app. On the “Add to Wallet” screen, select the “Add Apple Account” option under the “Available Cards” heading. Select “Continue” on the next screen. After a few minutes, your Apple Account Card will be ready to use with Apple Pay.
Your Apple ID account balance is displayed on the Apple Account Card. A credit to your Apple ID account balance allows you to purchase content on any of Apple’s digital marketplaces. Account balances are displayed in USD (if you live in the US). To add money to your account balance, you need to load an Apple Gift Card to your Apple ID. Apple gift cards are available for purchase or, more commonly, given as gifts to recipients. When you enter the code on the back of the gift card, the value of the gift card will be applied to your Apple ID account balance. Your Apple account will show the amount from your Apple ID account. Below, we have mentioned the steps to use Apple Account Card for iPhone Wallet app.
How to Insert the Apple Account Card into the iPhone Wallet app
Add funds to Apple ID on iPhone and iPad
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, here’s how to add money to your Apple ID wallet.
- Open the App Store and tap your profile icon at the top right. Now, tap on ‘Add Money to Account’.
- Now you can choose the amount you want to add to your wallet. To add a custom value, select a preset amount or tap ‘Other’. For this example I am going to add ₹100 to my wallet by tapping on ‘Other’. Once you’ve selected the amount (or entered a custom amount), tap ‘Next’.
- Choose the payment method you want to use to add money. I will use UPI to add funds as cards are no longer accepted in India. Double click to confirm payment.
- Tap the UPI notification to open your UPI app and enter your UPI PIN to confirm the payment.
- Go to App Store and tap on ‘Done’. Now, on your account page, you will see the updated amount as ‘Credit’. As you can see in the screenshot below, ₹100 has been added to my account and the total amount in my Apple ID wallet is ₹1,014.
That’s it, you’ve successfully added funds to your Apple ID, which you can use to pay for subscriptions or buy apps from the App Store. This money can also be used for in-app purchases.
Add money to Apple ID Wallet on Mac
If you are a Mac user and want to add funds to your Apple ID via your MacBook, you can do so easily. Follow the steps below.
- Launch the App Store on your Mac and click your profile icon in the lower left.
- Now, click on ‘Account Settings’. You may be prompted to sign in again. If you forget it, you can easily reset your Apple ID password and continue.
- Here, click on ‘Add Fund’.
- You can now choose a preset amount or add the amount you want to add to your Apple ID wallet. Click ‘Next’ and confirm the payment.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article on how to use Apple Account Card for iPhone Wallet app. Another digital card available in the Wallet app on your iPhone is the new Apple Account Card. If you add it, it will appear as a white card with a blue Apple logo words “Apple Account” in the corner. You don’t need to apply for an Apple Account Card. If you have an Apple ID, you can choose to create an Apple Account Card. If you liked this article, please share it with your family and friends.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Use Apple Account Card to iPhone Wallet App; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Use Apple Account Card to iPhone Wallet App in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Use Apple Account Card to iPhone Wallet App, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Use Apple Account Card to iPhone Wallet App
I hope you like the guide How to Use Apple Account Card to iPhone Wallet App. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Apple #Account #Card #iPhone #Wallet #App