In this article we will talk how to Switch from Android to iPhone. Moves photos, contacts, calendars and accounts from your old Android phone or tablet to your new iPhone or iPad has never been easier with Apple’s Move to iOS app. Apple’s first Android app connects your old Android and new Apple device via a direct Wi-Fi connection and transfers all your data. However, note that you can only transfer data from Android phone or tablet for iPhone or iPad running iOS 9 or later. Looking to switch from iPhone to Android? Congratulations! There’s nothing more exciting than moving on to new and greener pastures, and believe it or not, switching from iOS to Android is nowhere near as difficult as you might think.
While the best iPhone undeniably has a strong and dedicated following, the best is Android phones Not bad in the device department. For starters, they are very affordable, which makes it very attractive for those of us on a budget. Additionally, with Android phones you have more choices in terms of size, shape and size features. Most also offer expandable storage, where you can put a variety of widgets home Additional choices based on screen, and music services. Below are the steps to move from Android to iPhone.
How to Switch from Android to iPhone
- Follow the instructions to set up up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data.”
- Tap on “Move data from Android” option.
- on your Android phone Or tablet, open Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS apps list.
- Tap Install.
- Select Open after installation.
- Tap Continue on both devices.
- On your Android device, enter the six-digit code displayed on your iPhone or iPad.
- After entering the code, the Android device will connect to your iPhone or iPad via a peer-to-peer Wi-Fi connection and determine which data will be transferred. To continue, press Continue on the Android device.
- keep phones Next to each other then select Connect.
- It will ask you what data you want to transfer to quickly sign in to your new Apple device. This includes Contacts, Calendar, Google Account, Camera Roll and so on. Select everything you want to move and tap Continue.
- Information It takes time to transfer your data, so be patient phones near each other. The more data you need to transfer, the longer it will take. Press Done when the transfer is complete.
- Now go to iPhone and press Continue Setup Up iPhone.
- Continue to follow the iPhone instructions to complete the setup up Your phone.
Add your Google account to your iPhone
- If you’re using the Move to iOS app, you’ll find that your Google account is already added to your iPhone. If you chose not to switch your Google Account during this process or didn’t use the Move to iOS app (which can be tricky at times and some users report problems doing it correctly), you’ll need to add it. himself.
- It’s easy! On your iPhone, tap Settings, then tap Mail. Tap Accounts, then tap Add Account, then select Google from the list. Your iPhone will open the Google sign-in page, where you’ll enter your account name and password.
- Once your account is added, you can select it in the list of accounts and decide whether to view your email, contacts, calendar, and notes. These preferences bring data from your Google Account into the iOS apps Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and Notes, but if you prefer to use Google’s apps instead of Apple’s on your iPhone, you have the option to turn these switches off.
Enjoy Google apps on iPhone
- Google makes a lot of apps for the iPhone. Moving to iOS doesn’t mean you have to give up up Your favorite Google apps don’t necessarily work the way they do on your Android phone. Notably, you can’t make it the default app—opening a Mail link, for example, will open Apple’s Mail app, not the Gmail app.
- In particular, you may want to download Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Photos, and Google Maps. If you want to keep the Google apps you’re used to on Android, Google Apps gives you the search and discovery feed you’re used to, Google Assistant is your Siri replacement (though you can launch an app to use it), and Chrome makes your browsing more familiar.
- Of course, the iPhone has third-party apps like Spotify, Twitter, Instagram, and Netflix, both of which are very similar to Android. You must log in to your account and have all your content. For example, don’t forget to take your time to download music or videos that you want to watch offline.
We hope you like our article how to Switch from Android to iPhone. Apple does a great job with both hardware and software for its iPhone, iPad, and Mac lineup. Thanks to the Move to iOS app, sneaking into Apple’s walled garden has never been easier, and thanks to the iPhone 13 trio, it’s never been more compelling. But even with the Move to iOS app, switching from Android is daunting.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Switch from Android to iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Switch from Android to iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Switch from Android to iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Switch from Android to iPhone
I hope you like the guide How to Switch from Android to iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Switch #Android #iPhone