This article is about how to Signature Up For Amazon Prime. Amazon has announced that its annual Prime Day sale is scheduled for Tuesday, July 12 and Wednesday, July 13, and this year, as always, Amazon will be slashing prices on many of its products for its Prime members. In fact, it looks like it’s already building some momentum for the big two-day event with some early offers. If you are interested in the goodies on offer but have not signed up up For Amazon Prime, don’t worry, Amazon makes it super easy.
The Christmas shopping season has begun. As Amazon, Walmart, Target, Best Buy and other retailers launch their first Black Friday sales, should you finally get an Amazon Prime membership? The subscription costs $119 per year or $13 per month. If you are attracted to the products on offer, but you don’t sign up up For Amazon Prime, don’t worry, Amazon makes it very easy for you. Below, we have mentioned the steps for signing up Up For Amazon Prime.
Ways to sign Up For Amazon Prime
to sign up Amazon account and Amazon Prime membership follow these steps
- Go to Amazon.
- Hover over (or tap mobile) in the upper-right corner of the screen says Hello, Login, and Accounts & Lists.
- In the drop-down menu, click Start here under New Customer? question
- Enter your name, email, and password in the fields provided and click Create Your Amazon Account.
- You’ll be signed in automatically, or you can sign in using the same Hello, sign in link if you want to continue Prime membership later.
- Now, let’s get on with the matter at hand.
- You can pay with just a few clicks, a free trial, and then fast, free shipping, tons of movies and music, discount groceries from Whole Foods, and more.
to sign up For Prime Membership, follow these steps
- Sign in to your basic Amazon account.
- Click on your account icon in the top right (it should say Hello, Your Name, before Hello, Sign In.).
- Click Prime Member from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, select Start your free trial and choose the six-month option if you’re a verifiable student.
- Choose the type of Prime membership you want, from an $8.99/month video-only option to a monthly payment plan for everything to an annual fee.
- Enter credit or debit card information when prompted, or select an existing card (from your base membership) on file to be billed to the member.
- Confirm your billing and shipping address(es).
- Enjoy Amazon Prime Yours is now in most American households.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article How to Signature Up For Amazon Prime. Amazon Prime is a paid subscription service that costs $139 a year or $14.99 a month. Prime members enjoy a variety of benefits. The biggest perk is free one- or two-day shipping on most items Amazon sells. Last year, the company revealed that it has more than 200 million paying Prime members worldwide. If you’ve ever wondered what Amazon Prime is, this should answer your question. Amazon Prime is a subscription service from Amazon. If you liked this article, please share it with your family and friends.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Sign Up For Amazon Prime; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Sign Up For Amazon Prime in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Sign Up For Amazon Prime, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Sign Up For Amazon Prime
I hope you like the guide How to Sign Up For Amazon Prime. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Sign #Amazon #Prime