In this article we will talk how to Set Google Chrome as the default browser. The process for setting Chrome as the default browser depends on your operating system. While you can set Chrome as the default browser through Settings, it’s more reliable to use System Preferences to ensure the change is preserved. You can change the default browser on Windows, macOS and Android. If you have an iOS device, you need to jailbreak your iDevice.
Many users prefer Chrome as their default browser and prefer to browse everything in Chrome browser because of its very simple interface and ease of use. features. If you are one of these users, you can make Chrome your default browser on all your devices through Chrome settings or operating system settings.
Launched in 2008, Google Chrome browser is the most installed web browser today. It is not an accident or luck. Google Chrome is a fast web browser that, among other things, offers the ability to drag tabs into separate windows. It is very simple and easy to use. The default web browser is the application that starts automatically when you click on a web page, link, or document. Below are the steps to make Google Chrome the default browser.
How to Set Google Chrome as the default browser
Windows 11 PC
- Go to the start menu in the lower left corner.
- Settings > Applications > Default applications.
- Select “Google Chrome” or search for it if you haven’t already.
- Click the Set as default option next to “Make Google Chrome your default browser”.
- Review the file types and click “Set as Default”. button.
Windows 10 PC
- Open the Start menu and go to Settings.
- Open default apps.
- Below, under the “Internet Browser” category (marked as Microsoft Edge).
- Click on “Google Chrome” under the “Select an application” window.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click “More” in the upper right corner.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Go to the “Default browser” section and click Set as default.
- If you don’t see this buttonChrome is already your default web browser.
- Go to phone settings on Android.
- Tap Apps & Notifications.
- Tap on “Advanced”.
- Select “Default Apps”.
- Tap “Browser Apps > Chrome.
- On iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app.
- Tap More > Settings.
- Tap Default browser.
- Tap Open Chrome Settings, then tap Default browser app.
- Set Chrome as the default browser app.
We hope you like our article how to Set Google Chrome as the default browser. Using the Internet is something we take for granted. We jump on any device, access the browser and start looking for answers to everything. The only problem is that there are so many browsers that we can choose from. Of course, we’re not just surfing on one device anymore. One of the most frustrating aspects of having multiple browsers is changing all the bookmarks and favorites.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Set Google Chrome as Default Browser; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Set Google Chrome as Default Browser in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Set Google Chrome as Default Browser, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Set Google Chrome as Default Browser
I hope you like the guide How to Set Google Chrome as Default Browser. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Set #Google #Chrome #Default #Browser