In this article we will talk about how to do it Schedule and cancel email in the Mail app on iPhone or iPad. As much as we love or hate email, there’s no denying it – email is essential in our professional and personal lives. It is a great way to reach out to a colleague or long-lost relative or friend. Our iPhones have a built-in Mail app that allows us to communicate with others around the world. In iOS 16, the Mail app gets some major improvements that put it on par with some of the best third-party email apps out there.
Some emails, like to-do lists, reports, or early-morning birthday wishes, are only effective if sent at the right time. A simple one trick Scheduling them to reach the recipient at the right time. Fortunately, with iOS 16, iPad OS 16, and macOS Ventura, you can now schedule emails on iPhone, iPad, and Mac, respectively. Below are the steps to schedule and cancel an email in the Mail app on iPhone or iPad.
How to schedule and cancel email in the Email app on iPhone or iPad
Schedule emails using the Gmail app on iPhone
- Open the Gmail app and tap Compose. If you don’t have it installed, get it from the App Store and sign in first.
- Enter the recipient’s email address, subject line, and create your email setup.
- Tap the three dots icon and tap Send Schedule.
- Choose an option like tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon. To set a custom date and time, tap Select date & time.
- Set the date and time you want to schedule your email and tap Save.
Cancel a scheduled email in Gmail
- Open the Gmail app and tap the hamburger icon at the top left.
- Tap Scheduled.
- Tap the email to open it.
- Finally, tap Cancel Send.
Schedule emails on iPhone using Spark
- Download and set up up Spark on your iPhone or iPad.
- Create a new email.
- Fill in the recipient, subject and content of your email.
- Tap the Email Scheduler icon at the top right of the keyboard.
- Choose one of the predefined schedules or tap Select Date to select your custom date and time. Note that Spark allows you to schedule up For six months in the future.
- Your email is now ready to schedule. To finalize, tap the Email Scheduler icon (or the Send icon) in the top right corner.
I hope you have understood this article how to Schedule/Cancel Emails in Mail app on iPhone/iPad If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section for this article. If your answer is yes, please support us by sharing this article with your friends and family.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How To Schedule and Cancel Email in Mail app on iPhone or iPad; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Schedule and Cancel Email in Mail app on iPhone or iPad in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Schedule and Cancel Email in Mail app on iPhone or iPad, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How To Schedule and Cancel Email in Mail app on iPhone or iPad
I hope you like the guide How To Schedule and Cancel Email in Mail app on iPhone or iPad. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Schedule #Cancel #Email #Mail #app #iPhone #iPad