In this article we will talk how to Play Fortnite on iPhone. Fortnite can’t run on iPhone and iPad because Apple banned it from the App Store as part of a legal dispute with Epic Games. However, thanks to Microsoft’s Xbox cloud gaming service, the battle royale game is now available on iOS devices again. The Xbox Cloud Gaming service is available in 26 countries and allows you to play games from a remote server through a web app.
Apple removed the popular Fortnite title from the App Store in August 2020 after developer Epic Games added a direct payment option to the game against App Store rules. However, if you want to play Fortnite on iPhone and iPad, the good news is that the Xbox Cloud Gaming Service now supports Fortnite, which means you can play on your iOS device using Safari or another browser. Below are the steps on Play Fortnite on iPhone.
How to Play Fortnite on iPhone
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Visit xbox.com/play.
- Tap Play Free below the Fortnite graphic, which should be at the top of the website. (If you don’t see it, look for it in the game list.)
- Tap Ready to Play on the next page.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to add the Xbox Cloud Gaming icon to you Home Screen: Tap Safari’s share icon (the square with the arrow pointing to it), select Add to Home Scroll down from the Actions menu and tap Add.
- Now, tap on the cloud gaming icon on your device Home screen to open the Xbox service in a separate window.
- Select Fortnite as the game you want to play.
- Tap Sign in button And enter the Microsoft account. This can be a live.com or hotmail.com account – you don’t need to sign in up For an Xbox subscription. (If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can create one for free.)
- After you log in, you’ll be returned to the Fortnite page, where you can tap Play. Wait for the game to load and then tap Press to start.
We hope you like our article how to Play Fortnite on iPhone Fortnite, one of the most popular games currently available on any platform, was unexpectedly pulled from the App Store in 2020 following a disagreement between Apple and Epic Games. Gamers around the world were shocked by this decision, which means that it is no longer possible to download Fortnite on iPhones and iPads in the normal way.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Play Fortnite on an iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Play Fortnite on an iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Play Fortnite on an iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Play Fortnite on an iPhone
I hope you like the guide How to Play Fortnite on an iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Play #Fortnite #iPhone