In this article we will talk how to Make Chrome in incognito mode by default on Windows. Chrome is one of the most popular browsers for its speed and internet features. There is nothing wrong with this browser, but its settings should be changed for privacy reasons. While most people don’t care about privacy, some don’t want to share data with others. That’s why they always clear browsing history or run Chrome browser in incognito mode.
Google Chrome has an incognito mode that does not save any browsing data when it is enabled. In this mode Chrome does not save cookies, page history and details entered in forms. Therefore, some users prefer to use incognito mode in Google’s flagship browser. You can enable Chrome’s incognito mode by pressing Ctrl + Shift + N. However, Chrome doesn’t include a built-in option to always open in incognito mode. Below are the steps to start Chrome in incognito mode by default on Windows.
How to Make Chrome in incognito mode by default in Windows 11/10
Change shortcut settings
- Right-click on your Google Chrome shortcut and select Properties.
- Then find the target box and add -hidden at the end of it.
- Save changes and restart Chrome.
Use Registry Editor
Alternatively, you can also change your Registry Editor settings to always open Chrome in incognito mode.
- Run Registry Editor
- Then navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREPoliciesGoogleChrome.
- If you don’t see the Google folder, right-click on the Policies folder and select New → Key.
- Name the new folder Google.
- Then, right-click on the Google folder and create a new subfolder called Chrome.
- Select the Chrome key and right click in the right side pane.
- Select Key → New DWORD (32 bit) value.
- Name the new value key IncognitoModeAvailability.
- After that, double click on IncognitoModeAvailability and change its value data from zero to 2.
- Save the changes, launch Chrome and check if the browser automatically opens tabs in incognito mode.
We hope you like our article on how to start Chrome in incognito mode by default in Windows 11/10. Private browsing is also known as incognito mode. It is a feature It disables the browser’s browsing history. Thus, with Chrome’s incognito windows, you can surf the web safely without the fear of all your information being saved on your computer.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Make Chrome in Incognito Mode By Default on Windows; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Make Chrome in Incognito Mode By Default on Windows in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Make Chrome in Incognito Mode By Default on Windows, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Make Chrome in Incognito Mode By Default on Windows
I hope you like the guide How to Make Chrome in Incognito Mode By Default on Windows. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Chrome #Incognito #Mode #Default #Windows