In this article we will talk how to Import contacts from Google to Android. The importance of support up Don’t overload your important information and contacts. Google has made setting up easier than ever up Multiple accounts on your Android device. Support if you lose your phone up Linking your contacts to another account will ensure that you don’t lose all your important numbers. If you have more than one Google account on your Android device, you might be surprised how to Switch your contacts between accounts. If you own multiple Android devices or plan to buy a new smartphone in the near future, you know that you can view all your Google contacts from any Android device you connect to your Google Account.
Google Contacts is a very convenient way to store your contacts online and sync them across all your devices. But it is incredibly reliable and includes important contact management features, this is not enough in some situations. Below are the steps to transfer contacts from Google to Android.
How to Import contacts from Google to Android
With the Google Contacts app you can easily transfer your contacts from one Google account to another. It comes pre-installed on most phones, but if you don’t already have it, you can download it from the Play Store.
Here it is how to Move your contacts between accounts:
- Sign in to both Google accounts on your device. To add a Google account, go to Settings > Accounts & backup > Manage accounts. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Add Account.
- Select Google and enter your credentials.
- Next, open the Google Contacts app. In the upper right corner, tap the profile icon to select the Google account you want to transfer your contacts to.
- Long press to select the contacts you want to change. To change them all, tap the three-dot icon at the top right and select Select All.
- Once done, tap the three-dot menu in the top right corner. Tap Move to another account to transfer the selected contact(s) to your desired Google account. If you have more than two Google Accounts, you must select the correct Google Account from the drop-down menu.
Change your contacts in Gmail
You can move your contacts between two Google accounts from the Gmail app. This method requires you to have the Google Contacts app installed on your smartphone. Here’s how you can do this:
- On your device, open the Gmail app and tap the menu icon in the top-left corner.
- Scroll down and tap Contacts. You’ll be redirected to the Google Contacts app or prompted to install the app if you haven’t already done so.
- Long press to select your contacts. If you want to change all your contacts, tap the three-dot icon in the top right and select Select All.
- Once this is done, tap the three-dot menu in the top right corner and select Move to another account.
- To change your contacts, select the desired Google account from the drop-down options.
Download a copy of your contacts using Google Takeout
Google Takeout is a feature This allows you to download a copy of all your data from Google services. You can download different types of data using it feature. For example, you can get a copy of your email messages and contacts, your calendar events and reminders, and more.
If you want to transfer your contacts using Google Takeout, follow these steps listed below:
- You’ll be able to see a list of Google services that contain your information, such as your contacts, notes or lists you’ve saved in Google Assistant, your Google Fit data, and more.
- Note that all services are selected by default. To undo this, click the Select All link at the top of the page.
- Next, scroll down and check contacts.
- For each service, you can see a default option (for example, CSV format) or multiple options for downloading your data. Click on button to open up A page showing the various formats for downloading your data. To transfer your contacts to another Google account, click CSV format and tap OK.
We hope you like our article how to Import contacts from Google to Android. If you want to import contacts from Gmail to Android phone or iPhone, you need to import your contacts from Google phone. This is because Gmail does not save contacts. D
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Import Contacts From Google to Android; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Import Contacts From Google to Android in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Import Contacts From Google to Android, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Import Contacts From Google to Android
I hope you like the guide How to Import Contacts From Google to Android. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Import #Contacts #Google #Android