This article is about how to Show or disable desktop on taskbar in Windows 11. The taskbar is a component of the operating system located at the bottom of the screen. Allows you to find and launch programs or view currently open programs through the Start and Start menu. On the right side of the taskbar is the notification area, which allows you to check the date and time, items running in the background.
The option can be disabled in this new version. People usually use it for some downtime when they feel overwhelmed by the number of tasks running on their desktop. You might not recognize this option by its name, but it is what it is button To the right of your taskbar in the taskbar. Below, we have mentioned the steps to enable or disable showing desktop on taskbar in Windows 11/10.
How to Show or disable the desktop on the taskbar on a Windows computer
How to Enable or disable the Show Desktop option using Windows Settings
- Open Windows Settings by pressing Windows and ‘I’ key combination.
- On the Options tab on your left, click Personalization, and then click the Taskbar option.
- You will see several options here, all of which have subsequent dropdowns. Here, click on Taskbar Behaviors.
- From the resulting dropdown, find the option that says ‘Select the far corner of the taskbar to show the desktop’.
- If you want to disable this setting, change it.
How to Enable or disable the Show Desktop option using the Registry Editor
An alternative, something only advanced users of Windows should prefer, is to make changes to your registry and change the D-WORD value of the corresponding key. Here are the steps for it:
- Open the Run dialog box and type ‘Regedit’ to open the Registry Editor. Then, confirm the UAC warning.
- Open the following location there:
- Here, find the ‘TaskbarSD’ value and right-click to change it. If you want to enable this setting, make the bit value 1 and 0 to disable the Show Desktop option.
Show desktop not working or missing on Windows Taskbar
If Show Desktop is missing or not working in Windows 11/10, you can:
- Turn on feature Using the Settings app.
- Disable tablet mode.
- Restart File Explorer.
- Create a desktop shortcut.
- Please re-register this DLL.
- Go back to previous version.
- Restore Windows 11/10.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article How to Enable or disable showing desktop on taskbar in Windows 11/10. A taskbar is an element of a graphical user interface that serves several purposes. It usually shows the currently running programs. The specific design and layout of the taskbar varies between individual operating systems, but usually takes the form of a strip located along one edge of the screen. If you liked this article, please share it with your family and friends.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Enable or Disable Show Desktop in Taskbar in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Enable or Disable Show Desktop in Taskbar in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Enable or Disable Show Desktop in Taskbar in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Enable or Disable Show Desktop in Taskbar in Windows 11
I hope you like the guide How to Enable or Disable Show Desktop in Taskbar in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Enable #Disable #Show #Desktop #Taskbar #Windows