In this article we will talk about how to do it Download Apex Legends Mobile on the computer. Apex Legends is the latest sensation mobile game. The game has topped the iOS App Store charts in more than 60 countries and has already reached a huge user base. While players enjoy Apex Legends Mobile Among various smartphones, be it a midranger or a flagship, many are waiting for emulator support. Now, that day has finally arrived. You can now play the latest battle royale mobile Game, Apex Legends Mobile easily on your PC.
peak Mobile Different from its legacy counterpart and has some important differences over the established console and PC versions. This means that players will not want to join Apex Legends Mobile, but will also require a larger screen to play. Below are the steps to download Apex Legends Mobile on the computer.
How to download Apex Legends Mobile on the computer
- To get started, you first need to download the “Gameloop” Android emulator. Go to Gameloop’s official website and click “Download”. button Download gameloop emulator. Click “Save”. button On Pop-up A window to download the emulator to your computer.
- Next, open the downloaded EXE file and click “Install”. button.
- Once the Gameloop emulator is installed, you need to click “Start” to run it up. You don’t need to login to the emulator and just go to Apex Legends Mobile list from home Screen. Click “Install”. button Start the download mobile game.
- Apex Legends will take between 5 and 20 minutes to install, depending on your internet connection Mobile on your computer. Once the game is installed, you can click “Open”. button In its list to start playing.
- Alternatively, you can go to the “Me” tab from the top navigation bar and click Apex. icon under “My Games” to start playing mobile.
- When the game starts up For the first time, Gameloop will ask you to choose a resolution, frame rate, and image quality. I was able to run Apex smoothly Mobile My PC is powered by a Ryzen 5 3600 and Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060, using 1080p @120FPS and ExtremeHD graphics settings.
- And voila! You can sign in with your EA or Google account, including Facebook and Twitter. And once you finish the rookie tutorial you can jump into action and become a top rated legend in Outlands.
- Finally, everything is set up And running, check out some great Apex Legends Mobile Here’s the gameplay from the Gameloop launcher on my PC:
- If you want to change the cursor lock/unlock key in Gameloop from Ctrl to any other key, follow the steps shown in the video below:
- Also, it’s important to note that Gameloop has, for some reason, blocked HUD customization. That means you can’t change the controls interface or change the layout to move the controls around and they have to be a certain size.
Hope you understand this article how to Play Apex Legends Mobile In PC Emulator. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section for this article. If your answer is yes, please support us by sharing this article with your friends and family.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How To Download Apex Legends Mobile on PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Download Apex Legends Mobile on PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Download Apex Legends Mobile on PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How To Download Apex Legends Mobile on PC
I hope you like the guide How To Download Apex Legends Mobile on PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Download #Apex #Legends #Mobile