In this article we will talk how to Disable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 11. Windows 11 features multi-touch gestures that allow quick access to various menus and perform certain actions that are very convenient for the user and definitely improve the overall user experience. However, you can accidentally activate them and completely destroy your workflow. Fortunately, you don’t have to live with these constant annoyances and can quickly disable them from the Settings app on your Windows 11 PC.
Multi-touch gestures can be very useful, especially if you use trackpads with your computers. However, sometimes you can accidentally trigger various actions, which can be problematic for some. If you want to turn this multi-touch off feature, you can do it very quickly. In this tutorial I will show you how to Disable touchpad gestures on Windows 11 computers. Below are the steps to disable touchpad gestures in Windows 11.
How to Disable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 11
Disables three-finger gestures from the Settings app
If your touchpad continues to recognize your palm as a three-finger gesture up Changing the work view or applications. You can get rid of the problem by disabling three finger gestures in settings.
- To do so, navigate to the Settings app from Pinned Apps or search for it from the Start Menu.
- Then, click on the ‘Bluetooth & Devices’ tab on the left sidebar of the Settings window.
- Next, from the right side, find the ‘Touchpad’ tile from the list and click on it to continue.
- After that, find the ‘Three Finger Gestures’ tile and click on it to expand the section. Then, click on the drop-down menu next to the ‘Swipes’ option.
- Next, click to choose the ‘None’ option from the context menu.
- That’s it, you have now disabled three finger gestures on your Windows 11 PC.
Reset or disable all touchpad gestures
If disabling the three-finger gesture isn’t enough for you, you can disable all gestures available on your touchpad.
- To disable every tap gesture, from the Touchpad Settings screen, find and click the ‘Tops’ tile to expand the section. Then, click the checkbox before each gesture to select and disable them.
- To disable scroll & zoom gestures, from the Touchpad Settings screen, click the ‘Scroll & Zoom’ tile to expand the section. Then, click to uncheck the checkbox before the ‘Two Finger Drag’ option to disable the scroll gesture, and likewise, click to uncheck the checkbox before the ‘Pinch to Zoom’ option to disable the zoom gesture on your computer.
- To reset touchpad gestures, from the Touchpad Settings screen, click on ‘Touchpad’ to expand it. Next, click on ‘Restore’ button To reset all touchpad gestures to default.
We hope you like our article on how to disable touchpad gestures in Windows 11. A very recognizable one features A laptop Its touchpad makes portability even easier laptops. The touchpad, which gives the computer a truly wireless feel, can be considered a catalyst of choice laptops. But this is also useful feature Sometimes annoying.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Disable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Disable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Disable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Disable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 11
I hope you like the guide How to Disable Touchpad Gestures in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Disable #Touchpad #Gestures #Windows