Spiceworks Messages is an online networking software. We have received some emails from readers of our website who want to delete their accounts from Spiceworks website. When we investigated why users delete their accounts from the website, we found that most of the people who delete their accounts from the website are receiving email messages from companies such as promotional newsletters or newsletters. Other members say that they use other software for network related solutions and hence want to close their accounts.
If you delete your account because of their newsletter or mail, you can mark the mail as spam by clicking Spam button Unsubscribe from an email by clicking the unsubscribe link at the top of the email or at the bottom of the email. Founded in 2006 by Scott Abel, Jay Hallberg, Greg Katawar and Francis Sullivan, SpiceWorks is one of the best online networking software available worldwide. According to sources, more than 16 million users visit the website every month. Below, we have mentioned the steps to delete Spiceworks account.
How to Delete Spiceworks account
Delete your account by email
You can delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting that your account be removed from their database. So, follow these steps:
- Open your email account registered on the app or website.
- Now create an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type “Request to delete my account” in the subject.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and wipe all your information with them, if any.
Delete your account through their website
- Go to the following URL”
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the profile icon given on the top right side of the page.
- Now, a drop down menu section will appear.
- Click on Account Settings.
- In the “Our Settings” section, click Account and Privacy Settings.
- Now, find the Close Account section and click on “Close Your Account”.
- Meanwhile, from the list, select a reason to delete your account.
- Finally, click on CLOSE ACCOUNT.
That’s it in our article on Delete Spiceworks Account. Spiceworks is a help desk and network management software company founded in 2006. The company is based in Austin, Texas. The software is used by IT professionals to manage networks and help desk. The software includes ticketing system, inventory management and knowledge base. Some of the most common reasons our users delete their accounts are that they no longer need SpiceWorks or they have found a better solution.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Delete Spiceworks Account; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Delete Spiceworks Account in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Delete Spiceworks Account, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Delete Spiceworks Account
I hope you like the guide How to Delete Spiceworks Account. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Delete #Spiceworks #Account