Jaumo is a social networking app that allows users to connect with nearby people. It is available in over 190 countries and has been downloaded over 10 million times. Jaumo is free to download and use and offers additional in-app purchases features. If you delete your Jaumo account, you will no longer be able to use the Service. Users may delete their account for reasons such as wanting to take a break from online dating, seeking an offline relationship, or simply no longer wish to use the Service. Please note that you cannot reactivate your account or recover your information once deleted.
Jaumo is an online dating service that allows users to create or edit profiles, add multiple photos, like or dislike other users’ profiles, control who is online, and flirt with other users by sending and receiving text messages. We have recently received comments on our website where some site members want to know how to permanently delete their account from the Jaumo app.
After doing some research on the reasons why users delete their accounts from the Jaumo app, we found that many users who delete their accounts from the website receive newsletters or emails from the Jaumo app that flood their inboxes with spam. , and other users say that they have already found their partner and therefore no longer need an account. Below we have mentioned the steps to delete Jaumo account.
How to Delete Jaumo Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Jaumo which are given below:-
Delete your account through the app
- Open the Jaumo app and click on the three straight line (MENU) given in the top left menu, a new menu will appear.
- Click on SETTINGS in this menu.
- On the Settings page, scroll down to the Accounts section, then click Delete Account.
- After you click Delete Account a pop-upup Account deletion confirmation menu will appear, click Yes to delete your account.
- Now uninstall the app to delete your account permanently.
Delete your account by sending mail
- Open your email account registered on the app or website.
- Now create an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- In the Subject section, type “Request to delete my account.”
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and wipe all your information with them, if any. A model how to Create your email.
That’s it for our article on deleting Jaumo account. To delete your Jaumo account, go to the Settings page and select the Delete Account option. You will be asked to confirm the decision to delete your account. Once confirmed, the account will be permanently deleted.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Delete Jaumo account; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Delete Jaumo account in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Delete Jaumo account, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Delete Jaumo account
I hope you like the guide How to Delete Jaumo account. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Delete #Jaumo #account