Starbucks is a large American multinational corporation that owns the world’s largest chain of coffee shops based in Seattle, Washington. Users are often troubled by the issues they face in the app. That is why they are often surprised how to Permanently delete a Starbucks account and what if they order Starbucks from the wrong store. It’s understandable that users want to delete their account and all personal information from the Starbucks app for a number of reasons. Some customers may have lost interest in the products offered by Starbucks, while others may wish to delete their account to remove their online presence from the Starbucks database.
Starbucks offers a wide range of products to users around the world, including coffee, tea, baked goods, sandwiches and a variety of food products tailored to regional needs. Users can access the website to create their own account, order specific beverages online, and access and redeem special coupons through a user-friendly app. Below, we have mentioned the steps to delete Starbucks account.
How to Delete a Starbucks account
- Open your email account registered on the app or website.
- Now create an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type “Request to delete my account” in the subject.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and wipe all your information with them, if any.
Alternatively, change your account information through the website.
- Go to the following URL”
- Sign in to your account.
- Now, click on the menu links like Personal Information, Contact Information, Payment Methods and Address Book given in the left menu section and change your information to a random person.
- Meanwhile, after changing your information, go to MY Cards given on the top right side and remove the card.
- Finally, log out of your account.
How do I cancel a subscription on the Starbucks app?
While Starbucks doesn’t have app subscription like Netflix and Spotify, subscription here means Google Play Store app subscription. Note that uninstalling an app does not remove the app subscription from the Google Play Store. So, if you use Play Store to buy Starbucks subscription using bank account, you can easily cancel Starbucks app subscription by following the given steps.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your device.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select Payments & Subscriptions to open your Play Store Subscriptions and Payments tab.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Select the Starbucks subscription you want to cancel.
- After that, swipe down and tap on Cancel Subscription option.
- Select the reason for canceling that subscription and tap Continue.
- Finally, tap Cancel Starbucks Subscription in the pop-up.up.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to delete a Starbucks account; please read all steps above so that you understand How to delete a Starbucks account in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to delete a Starbucks account, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to delete a Starbucks account
I hope you like the guide How to delete a Starbucks account. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#delete #Starbucks #account