In this article we will talk how to Create and send custom text stickers using Gboard. Gboard is getting a pair of updates that expand the availability of custom text stickers, while the latest additions to Emoji Kitchen have arrived. Originally introduced for Pixel users Feature To be released in March, Gboard’s custom text stickers will “soon be available to all Android Gboard users who type in English-US.” Gboard prompts you to submit a version of the sticker (picture) by typing short phrases and adding an emoji. These suggestions appear to the left of the piece and a carousel can be opened to select other designs. Meanwhile, Gboard announces new Emoji Kitchen mashups “just in time for summer.”
Gboard shows a preview of the sticker in the left corner of the suggestion row, and tapping on it reveals more variations of the sticker with different styles. These stickers will not appear in the emoji picker or existing sticker gallery. Android Police reports that sticker suggestions work with long and short phrases, but not with text. The feature Similar to Gboard’s Emoji Kitchen, it allows users to choose two different emojis and combine them together to create a large selection of unique stickers. Below, we have outlined the steps to create and send custom text stickers using Gboard.
How to Create and send custom text stickers using Gboard
How to Enable stickers in Gboard
- In Gboard, tap the Settings icon to view your keyboard options.
- Scroll down and select “Emojis, Stickers & GIFs”.
- Change the “Stickers” in the “Suggestions” column. Gboard will now suggest interesting stickers to use in your messages as you type.
How to Create personalized stickers
- Open the app, go to the thread and start typing.
- Add an emoji after typing your word or phrase. Any emoji will do.
- Based on what you enter, a sticker will be displayed. Select this to see more possibilities.
- Choose your selection and it will be added to your text area, replacing anything you put in. Send message.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to create and send custom text stickers using Gboard; please read all steps above so that you understand How to create and send custom text stickers using Gboard in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to create and send custom text stickers using Gboard, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to create and send custom text stickers using Gboard
I hope you like the guide How to create and send custom text stickers using Gboard. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#create #send #custom #text #stickers #Gboard