In this article we will talk how to Connect to a wireless display on a Windows 11 PC. Windows supports several technologies that allow users to connect to a wireless display, including Miracast and WiGig. If you use Miracast or another supported technology, you can wirelessly connect your Windows PC to a TV, projector, another PC, or any other external display that supports Miracast. WiGig lets you connect to a WiGig docking station. Once connected, you can share and extend content on your Windows PC to external displays, such as your TV, projector, another PC, or other devices that support Windows Display.
We’ve all wondered at one time or another whether we can connect external devices to a computer screen. This is now possible with “Wireless Display”. feature. It can be added as an option in Windows 11 feature. A wireless display allows you to connect other devices to your computer and program their screens. You can also use input devices connected to your computer to play the projected screen. Below are the steps to connect to a wireless display on a Windows 11 PC
How to Connect to a wireless display in Windows 11
Using Windows Settings
Windows has a configuration feature Enables wireless display connectivity. This section will do guide Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install, connect, and program your computer with an external device.
Install the wireless display Feature In settings
First, we need to install the wireless display feature If we want to connect to a wireless display in Windows 11, we cannot transfer our photos and videos without downloading the program. Below is a simple one guide On that day how to Install this feature On your computer:
- Open the Settings button from the start.
- Under Apps, select an option Features.
- Since the wireless display is optional feature, you need to add it to your computer first. So, select Display features Under Add Option feature.
- Now, find the wireless display manually. Alternatively, you can search for it in the search bar.
- Tick mark on feature Click Next.
- Next, click Install and wait for the program to be added. This may take several minutes depending on your internet speed.
Connect to a wireless display in Windows settings
It is built-in Windows feature It can be accessed through three techniques. Once you enable the wireless display option, you can connect to external devices at any time. Here’s how to connect to a wireless display:
- Open Settings from Start button.
- Under System, select Display.
- View more views in the Size and Layout section.
- Click on the link button.
- Now, your computer shows all the devices you can connect.
- Select the device of your choice – be it another PC, smartphone, TV or other external hardware.
- Before connecting, you need to make sure that external display is supported for Miracast.
- Then, click on Connect.
- Finally, manage the necessary settings of the display screen.
Instead of going to Windows Settings, you can open Cast directly feature Via Quick Settings. If you haven’t added the program yet, follow these steps:
- Select the overflow icons in the right corner of your Windows taskbar.
- Select the pencil icon to edit widgets.
- Click Add and select Cast.
- Now, the next time you open Quick Settings, you can directly access Cast feature.
Scheduling on your computer
Projecting for this computer is a feature It turns your computer into a wireless display. Once you enable this feature, you can connect Windows devices to your computer.
Interestingly, we can even use their keyboard and mouse functions. Here’s how you can schedule other devices on your computer:
- First, visit your computer settings.
- Under System, select Projecting to this computer.
- Change the option to Available everywhere or Available everywhere on secure networks. Keeping it off will not show our PC to other devices.
- Also, you can change your computer name and add a PIN.
- Now, click on Start Connect utility to schedule this computer.
- Finally, find your computer on another device and manage the necessary settings.
We hope you like our article how to Connect to a wireless display on a Windows 11 PC. Connects a second monitor to you laptop In Windows 11, the desktop allows you to expand the workspace and work with multiple applications at the same time, which increases productivity. However, if you don’t have an external monitor, Windows 11 includes a Cast feature that lets you wirelessly connect to another computer as a second monitor.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Connect to Wireless Display in Windows 11 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Connect to Wireless Display in Windows 11 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Connect to Wireless Display in Windows 11 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Connect to Wireless Display in Windows 11 PC
I hope you like the guide How to Connect to Wireless Display in Windows 11 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Connect #Wireless #Display #Windows