This article is about how to Connect AirPods to Windows 11. AirPods are a premium, well-designed pair of headphones. They produce high-quality sound, integrate effortlessly with your devices, and are fashionable to wear. AirPods work and are set up with Windows 11 up And used like Apple products. Once you’ve established a connection between your AirPods and your Windows 11 computer, they’ll work easily.
They produce high-quality sound, integrate effortlessly with your devices, and are stylish to wear. AirPods work with Windows 11 and set up And use it like Apple products. Once you connect your AirPods to your Windows 11 computer they will work smoothly. Most connectivity issues are caused by outdated drivers, an outdated version of Windows 11, or a competing service such as Wireless IAP.
Windows 11 has introduced many new features features. This includes the ability to natively launch Android apps on Windows PCs. Additionally, Windows 11 brings new widgets, sounds, and more control over the size and layout of open windows. Both casual and power users have benefited from the latest update, which is free for Windows 10 users, but there are strict requirements for PCs to download it. Below are the steps to connect AirPods with Windows 11/10.
How to Connect AirPods to Windows 11 laptop or a Windows PC
Enable Bluetooth on your Windows 11 PC
Before connecting the AirPods to your Windows 11 PC, you need to make sure Bluetooth is turned on, which you can do in the Settings app.
- First, click up Point to the arrow on the system tray and then click the Bluetooth icon in the menu that appears.
- Next, click “Open Settings” at the bottom of the context menu.
- You will now be on the Bluetooth & Devices page of the Settings app. Switch the slider next to the Bluetooth option to the “On” position.
- Now that Bluetooth is enabled, you can start connecting your AirPods.
Connect AirPods to your Windows 11 PC
- To connect your AirPods to your computer, go to the Bluetooth & Devices page in the Settings app (system tray > Bluetooth icon > open Settings) and then click “Add Device” next to the option to allow new devices to connect to your computer. .
- The Add a Device window appears. Click on “Bluetooth” at the top of this window.
- Windows will start searching for Bluetooth devices. To find your AirPods, you need to put them in pairing mode for Windows. Place your AirPods in the case and open the lid, then press and hold to connect button On the back of the case. When the light on the front of the case starts flashing white, you can let it go button.
- After a few seconds, Windows will detect your AirPods. Select your AirPods from the list of discovered devices.
- Once selected, Windows will begin pairing the two devices. Once done, your AirPods will be connected to your Windows 11 PC.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article How to Connect AirPods to Windows 11/10 AirPods Pro are solid wireless earbuds with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC). They are waterproof and support spatial audio streaming while tracking head movements. They make more sense if you’re already in the Apple ecosystem, as you can use the added benefits features Like instant pairing and automatic device switching. If you liked this article, please share it with your family and friends.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Connect AirPods to Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Connect AirPods to Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Connect AirPods to Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Connect AirPods to Windows 11
I hope you like the guide How to Connect AirPods to Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Connect #AirPods #Windows