In this article we will talk how to Change font size in Windows 11. Windows 11 offers a lot of customization features It allows you to customize the look and feel of your computer. One of the basic things you can change on your Windows 11 PC is the default system font. While Windows 11 allows you to customize various user interface elements directly from the Settings app, to change the default system font you need to change registry settings. In this post, you will learn how to Change Default Font and Size in Windows 11
Windows customization and customizations are all the rage right now. Whether you’ve noticed or not, changing your computer’s default font isn’t an option. On the Windows 11 platform, you can change themes, backgrounds, color accents, customize the touch keyboard, and more. Below are the steps to increase font size in Windows 11.
How to Change font size on Windows 11 PC
As mentioned earlier the procedure for increasing the font size is mostly the same, you can easily change it from the default ‘Settings’ application on your computer.
- To do so, first, go to the Start menu and click on the ‘Settings’ app tile in the ‘Pinned Apps’ section. Otherwise, type settings in the menu to perform a search.
- Next, from the left sidebar in the Settings window, click on the ‘Accessibility’ tab to continue.
- Now, from the right side of the window, click on the ‘Text Size’ tile to continue.
- Then, on the ‘Text Size’ settings screen, find and drag the slider to your right to increase the font size on your computer. You can see a preview of the font size in the ‘Text Size Preview’ section of the window. Once you’ve reached your desired font size, click ‘Apply’. button Apply font size immediately.
- Now, if you have increased the system font size significantly, your text cursor size will appear very small and sometimes not even easy to find/detect while typing. Therefore, if you have significantly increased the font size, it is recommended to modify the text cursor as well to maintain its visibility.
We hope you liked our article on changing font size in Windows 11. It’s been almost a week since Windows 11 was officially released. The new operating system focuses entirely on design and therefore has changed the interface of most Windows applications. Various utilities in the operating system have received a facelift and the process is far from over.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Change Font Size in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Change Font Size in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Change Font Size in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Change Font Size in Windows 11
I hope you like the guide How to Change Font Size in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Change #Font #Size #Windows