This article is about how to Automatically lock Windows 11 PC. Windows 11 is a cutting-edge operating system, and if your current PC is eligible, you should download it now. In fact, we recently reviewed the operating system and you can see how it fares on a daily basis. With WFH and Hybrid, in practical work situations, it’s important to lock down your computer, and luckily Windows 11 has a feature It should help. Comes with Windows 11 feature Called Dynamic Lock, it’s more common in Windows 10 feature Allows you to rely on a connected Bluetooth device to lock your computer when you’re away. It can be any modern device that you can connect to your Windows 11 PC.
You can freeze or freeze your computer so it never sleeps or lock the screen when you don’t want to automatically shut down or lock your Windows 11 PC. Dynamic Lock is a wonderful thing feature Protects your computer from illegal access in Windows 11. It relies on Bluetooth technology to work properly and you need a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone to do this. If you work in a shared environment and want to protect your computer from illegal access, consider setting up dynamic logging.
Dynamic Lock is built-in security feature It protects your computer from prying eyes. It is Bluetooth based, so you need to connect your computer to your smartphone’s Bluetooth. I’ll show you how to Connect the smartphone to the computer and enable Dynamic Lock. Below we have mentioned the steps to auto lock Windows 11/10.
How to Automatically lock a Windows computer
Connect your Android smartphone to your computer
- Enable Bluetooth on your Android smartphone. To do this, swipe down from the top of the screen to see the notification and quick settings panel. Then, tap the Bluetooth icon to turn it on.
- Next, press Win + I on your computer to open Settings.
- Open the Bluetooth & Devices tab in the left pane.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Then, click Add Device.
- In the Add Device window, select Bluetooth. If detected, your Android phone The Add Device window appears.
- Select your Android phone Click Connect from the list.
- Then, tap Pair on your phone.
- Click Done once the pairing is successful.
Set up dynamic lock in Windows 11
The next step is to set up up Dynamic lock on your computer. To enable Dynamic Lock in Windows 11, follow these steps:
- Press Win + I to open Settings.
- Open the Accounts tab in the left pane.
- Scroll down and click on Sing-in options.
- Next, scroll down to the Additional Settings section.
- Here, click on Dynamic Lock to expand the section. Check the Allow Windows to automatically lock your device when you’re away option.
- Windows will scan for available devices and display your Android phone As a connected device. When done, close the Settings app.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article how to Automatically lock Windows 11/10 PC. Leaving your computer unlocked can pose a serious threat to the information on your computer, especially when you are at work or in other public areas where you may need to leave your Windows computer alone. when during the day. Fortunately, Windows has a built-in solution for this problem that works efficiently and is designed for this situation. Windows’ “Dynamic Lock” feature Allows you to connect phone Via Bluetooth, then you take it with you whenever you go away phone In your pocket, Windows locks itself to stop unauthorized access to your computer.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Automatically Lock Windows 11 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Automatically Lock Windows 11 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Automatically Lock Windows 11 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Automatically Lock Windows 11 PC
I hope you like the guide How to Automatically Lock Windows 11 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Automatically #Lock #Windows