This article is about how to Archive Amazon orders on Android and iPhone. Some things in life are irreversible. For some things, there’s always a permanent record: the scar you sickly tried to jump on your bike, the bad wedding you had in Vegas, and your order history on Amazon. What do we do when we don’t want humans to be a best friend and you have to click a link for others?
However, you should be aware that only 500 archive orders are allowed per account. Additionally, even if you don’t have an Amazon home account, the item will be listed in your browsing history. So, you might want to hide your browsing history. Below, we have mentioned the steps to archive Amazon orders on Android and iPhone.
How to Archive Amazon Orders on iPhone and Smartphone
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Visit amazon.com and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Tap A button Select “Request Desktop Website” to load the desktop version of the Amazon website in the Safari address bar.
- To zoom in, tap the “Account & Lists” drop-down menu in the top right corner.
- Go to “Your Orders”.
- Under the Orders tab, scroll down and find the order you want to archive.
- To hide an order, tap “Archive Order”. button Next to the specified row.
- Tap “Archive Order” again to confirm your Amazon order and move it to archive.
Visit amazon.com or amazon.in (Amazon India) on Google Chrome for Android and sign in to your Amazon account. Then tap the ellipsis button (3-dot icon) Select the “Desktop site” option in the upper right corner. Now follow the above mentioned steps from step #4 to hide an order on Amazon.
How to View archived orders on Amazon Mobile
To view all of your hidden or archived Amazon orders, follow the steps below.
- Visit amazon.com in a web browser such as Safari (on iPhone) or Chrome (on Android).
- Sign in to your Amazon account if you haven’t already.
- To view the desktop version of Amazon, select “Request Desktop Website” (in Safari) or “Desktop Site” (in Chrome).
- Go to “Accounts & Lists” in the top right and select “Your Orders”.
- On the Orders tab, tap the “Last 3 Months” drop-down box and select the “Archived Orders” option below.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article How to Archive Amazon orders on Android and iPhone. Sharing an Amazon account can be helpful, but if you’re trying to order something unique to the person you’re sharing the account with, your order history might surprise you. You can stop that problem by archiving orders, which will disappear from your order history. However, you should be aware that only 500 archive orders are allowed per account. Additionally, even if you don’t have an Amazon home account, the item will be listed in your browsing history. If you liked this article, please share it with your family and friends.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Archive Amazon Orders on Android and iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Archive Amazon Orders on Android and iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Archive Amazon Orders on Android and iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Archive Amazon Orders on Android and iPhone
I hope you like the guide How to Archive Amazon Orders on Android and iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Archive #Amazon #Orders #Android #iPhone