In this article we will talk how to Add WinRAR or 7-Zip to the right-click menu on a Windows 11 computer. In Windows 11, Microsoft has made several changes to the user interface, including a new right-click context menu. The new context menu shows only a few options. To access the traditional right-click menu, you must click Show More Options. Or press Shift + F10 key combination. First, there is no “Refresh” option in the context menu.
Windows 11 brings many changes to the user interface, and one of the most notable changes is the new right-click context menu. The new context menu, called the modern context menu, lacks important options, including keyboard shortcuts, available in the traditional context menu. Below are the steps to Insert WinRAR or 7-Zip in right click menu on Windows 11 PC
How to Add WinRAR or 7-Zip to the right-click menu on a Windows 11 computer
Get 7-zip in Windows 11 context menu (using nanozip)
- Install NanaZip on your Windows 11 PC.
- Instead press Windows + I on your keyboard to open the Settings app. Click on ‘Applications’ on your left.
- Now click on ‘Default Apps’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Choose default by file type’.
- Search for ‘zip’ using the search box above.
- Click on the list under .zip.
- Select ‘Nanazip’.
- Click on ‘OK’.
- Now right click on any random file in file explorer and now you should have a list for nanozip which is used to create zip archive or unzip them.
- NanaZip will now be installed up and ready to use on your computer.
Get WinRAR in Windows 11 context menu
You can also use the latest WinRAR beta to get context menu shortcut shortcuts on Windows 11. guide Below to get you started.
- Download the setup file.
- Double-click the setup file to install WinRAR on your computer to run the setup.
- Once installed, it will give apop.up Windows for setting up up Integration with the common file types it supports. Don’t forget to select zip, rar and other file types that you want WinRAR to handle on your computer.
- After selecting the file types click OK.
- Now, right click on a random file and you should now have WinRAR compression shortcuts in your right click context menu.
We hope you like our article on Add WinRAR or 7-Zip to Right Click Menu on Windows 11 PC. WinRAR now officially offers some integration options for the new Windows 11. It provides quick right-click access to the app just like Windows 10. However, if you are a 7Zip user, things are not easy for you.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Add WinRAR or 7-Zip to the Right-Click Menu on Windows 11 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Add WinRAR or 7-Zip to the Right-Click Menu on Windows 11 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Add WinRAR or 7-Zip to the Right-Click Menu on Windows 11 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Add WinRAR or 7-Zip to the Right-Click Menu on Windows 11 PC
I hope you like the guide How to Add WinRAR or 7-Zip to the Right-Click Menu on Windows 11 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Add #WinRAR #7Zip #RightClick #Menu #Windows