In this article we will talk how to Add a printer to send context menu in Windows. Right-click context menu on Windows 11/10 desktop is a quick way to perform many actions like open file, copy, paste, delete, compress to zip file, create, edit, share and more. The menu allows you to send a file to a Bluetooth device, fax, email recipient, and printer. If you want to add additional items to the context menu or remove or edit the menu, you can do so by editing a third-party application or registry editor.
We have already seen how you can add or remove any entry in the context menu. You can do this manually or use SendToSendTo freeware. If you hold down the Shift key and right-click, you’ll be presented with more hidden entries, but you won’t be able to see the printers. Below are the steps to connect a printer to send context menu in Windows.
How to Add printer to send context menu in Windows11/10
How to Add ‘Send’ printer to desktop context menu?
By adding a Send menu to your Windows operating system, you can send documents directly to the printer of your choice for printing without opening the file. If you have multiple printers on your network, adding them to the Send menu allows you to choose to print from any of the added printers.
Bye how to Add a printer to the Send to menu on your Windows 11/10 PC:
- Press Win + R keys simultaneously on your keyboard to open the Run command window.
- Copy and paste the path below into the Run command search bar and press Enter to open the Printers folder in the File Explorer window:
- In the Printers folder, navigate to the right side, find the printer you want to add to the Sendto menu, right-click on it, and select Create Shortcut.
- You will now see a prompt saying that Windows cannot create a shortcut here – Shortcut. Should we put a shortcut on the desktop instead?“.
- Click Yes to continue.
- Now, go to the desktop and copy the newly created shortcut for the selected printer.
- Now, go to Start, right-click on it and select Run.
- This will open a run command window. Here, type the path below in the search field and press OK to open the Send folder:
- Next, paste the shortcut of the selected printer you copied from the desktop into the SendTo folder in File Explorer.
I hope you understand this article, How to Add printer to send context menu in Windows11/10. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. If your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to show your support.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the How to Add Printer to Send Context Menu in Windows; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Add Printer to Send Context Menu in Windows in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Add Printer to Send Context Menu in Windows, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about How to Add Printer to Send Context Menu in Windows
I hope you like the guide How to Add Printer to Send Context Menu in Windows. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Add #Printer #Send #Context #Menu #Windows