In this article we will talk how to Group applications in a folder in the Start menu in Windows 11.Windows 11 22H2 update will be released to all users in October 2022 and brings with it a long list of features. All new Windows 11 22H2 features, the ability to create application folders in the Start menu is one of the best additions to Microsoft’s latest desktop operating system. This was one of the major criticisms for users who switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11, and now it is being fixed.
The Start menu in Windows 11 has three sections: Pinned, All Apps and Recommended – a list of recently used or opened apps. The Start menu also contains shortcuts to settings, files, and other applications. By default, some apps are pinned in the Pinned area. This includes Edge, Mail, Microsoft Store, and some other Windows apps. Below are the steps to group applications in the folder in the start menu in Windows 11.
How to Group applications in a folder in the Start menu in Windows 11
- One can now organize pinned apps in the Start menu and group them into folders mobile Devices with Windows 11 build 22557.
- If your computer is enrolled in the Microsoft Insider Preview program, you can update and start using apps from the Start menu.
- When you group applications into folders.
- So, to group apps in folders, select a pinned app and drag it next to another pinned apps you want in the same folder.
- If the applications are together, a group folder is created automatically. When groups are created, you can rearrange them by selecting a folder and moving it to where you want in the Start menu, remove apps from groups, and more.
We hope you like our article on creating apps in a folder in the Start menu in Windows 11. The Start menu in Windows 11 does not have tiles, which is very different from the one in Windows 8. Flashing animated live tile shortcuts up The Windows 10 menu is gone when you click it. Not sure if this is a good thing. However, the Start menu in Windows 11 shows recent files items, which was not the case in the previous menu. So, in software applications you can select recently opened files from the menu and reopen them when needed, and here’s how it works
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Group Apps in Folder on Start Menu in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand Group Apps in Folder on Start Menu in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Group Apps in Folder on Start Menu in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Group Apps in Folder on Start Menu in Windows 11
I hope you like the guide Group Apps in Folder on Start Menu in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Group #Apps #Folder #Start #Menu #Windows