In this article we will talk how to Get iOS 16 Public Beta1. Apple announced its latest version, iOS 16 mobile platform at WWDC 2022 this June. After releasing three developer beta builds within a month, Apple has now released the public beta of iOS 16 so that everyone can test and experience everything new. features First hand.
iOS 16 brings lock screen customization, lock mode, iMessage and SharePlay improvements and other cool stuff features. If you are one of those who prefer to stay up- Stay up to date and try something new features Ahead of the official launch, you’ve come to the right place. We have set up a detailed step by step guide On that day how to Download and install iOS 16 Public Beta on your iPhone.
As long as you have a compatible iPhone, such as the iPhone 13, you can download and install the beta version of iOS 16, which is currently in its third version. iOS 16 brings many new features features Including a customizable lock screen, smart cropping, and the ability to cancel and edit text messages for your iPhone. Below are the steps to download iOS 16 Public Beta 1.
How to Get iOS 16 Public Beta 1
- On your iOS device, open up Visit Safari and the Apple Beta Software Program website.
- Tap the icon up button Enter your Apple ID credentials or sign in with your ‘Apple ID’ if you’re signed in up To beta test the previous update.
- Accept the Apple Beta Software Program Terms and Conditions if required.
- After logging in, you will see a main screen Guide For public betas. Click on iOS (or iPadOS if installed on iPad).
- Carefully read Apple’s instructions and select “Register Your iOS Device” using the link in the “Get Started” section.
- Be sure to create an archived backup of the current version of iOS using Finder, following Apple’s instructions, or our tutorial below. This will allow you to downgrade back to iOS 15 if needed and is important if you’re not enjoying the iOS 16′ trial experience.
- Scroll down and tap on “Download Profile”. button.
- When you see a popup saying that the website is trying to download a configuration profile, tap “Allow”.
- open up Visit the Settings app on your iOS device and tap the “Profile Download” section located below your ‘Apple ID’ information.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, tap “Install”.
- Enter your passcode and tap “Install” again. If you already have a beta profile installed, remove it under General > Profile and repeat the steps above. Otherwise, accept the confirmation text and tap “Install” a third time.
- Tap Done.
- Your phone prompts you to reboot. From there, go to the main settings screen.
- Under “General,” select “Software Update,” and then select “Download and Install.”
- Once the beta update is downloaded, tap “Install Now” to set it up and from there, install the iPhone software, reboot, and you’re good to go. up And running with iOS 16 software.
We hope you like our article on Get iOS 16 Public Beta 1. Apple unveiled the next generation of iPhone software, iOS 16, at its Worldwide Developers Conference earlier this year. Shortly after, the company released the operating system for developers to try out the new iOS 16 features and test their applications for new APIs.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Get iOS 16 Public Beta 1; please read all steps above so that you understand Get iOS 16 Public Beta 1 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Get iOS 16 Public Beta 1, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Get iOS 16 Public Beta 1
I hope you like the guide Get iOS 16 Public Beta 1. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#iOS #Public #Beta