This article is about how to Fix showbox server error. Showbox is an app known for its movie streaming app that has simple user interfaces and smooth navigation. Showbox app provides its audience features To make it simple and free. Showbox returns errors when running on phone. And hang on up While streaming online using various common Showbox app issues. Showbox errors and major problems include no streaming alternatives, video not accessible, server not accessible, etc. We will cover every aspect of it. So you can try.
Showbox was originally developed exclusively for Android and is a popular online streaming application among users. The user interface is user-friendly and does not require a login account. But, as expected, the app encountered various bugs over time. In the process, many people faced this server connection error while trying to watch the movie. Showbox displays an error message at irregular intervals, specifically “Connection error.
Please check your internet connection. If you are also facing this error and don’t know how to Fix it. Showbox is an online streaming app for your favorite movies and TV series. However, sometimes you may encounter a connection error while using Showbox. Below we have mentioned ways to fix showbox server error.
How to Fix showbox server error
Restart the Showbox app
- Exit the Showbox app and open the recent apps menu by tapping on the relevant one button. If you are using a VPN app, disconnect it and close the VPN app as well.
- Now, remove the Showbox app and VPN app from the recent apps menu.
- Then launch the VPN app (if Showbox doesn’t work without it) and connect it.
- Now launch the Showbox app and check if the connection issue is resolved.
- Otherwise, restart the device and check if the showbox connection issue is resolved after restarting.
- If the problem persists, open your quick settings menu by swiping the phone up or below.
- Then tap and long press the Wi-Fi icon.
- Now, in Wi-Fi options, tap and long press on your Wi-Fi connection.
- Then in Bob-up In the menu, select Forget this network.
- Now reboot your device and once it reboots, add your Wi-Fi network again
- Launch the Showbox app and check if the connection error is clear.
Update Showbox to the latest build
- Launch the Showbox app and swipe right or tap the hamburger menu in the top-right corner.
- Click Update Now (if shown) and if an update is available, download and install the Showbox update.
- Close the Showbox app and clear it from the recent apps menu.
- Now restart the Showbox app and check if the connection error is clear.
Edit your DNS settings Phone
- Open your Quick Settings menu phone (By swiping one up or down) and long press the Wi-Fi icon until the Wi-Fi options are displayed.
- Now long-press your Wi-Fi network and in the resulting sub-menu, select Change Network.
- Then tap Show Advanced Options and select IP Settings. Also check this article How to Change IP address on Android device
- Now select Fixed and enter the following values:
- DNS 1: 220.127.116.11
- DNS 2: 18.104.22.168
- Save your changes and launch Showbox to check if the connection error is clear.
- If not, check if the following DNS is used for you phone Showbox solves the connection problem:
- DNS 1: 22.214.171.124
- DNS 2: 126.96.36.199
Clear cache and data of Showbox app
- First, remove all apps (including Showbox) from your recent apps menu phone.
- Now open your settings mobile Select Device and Applications or Application Manager.
- Then, look for Showbox and tap on it.
- Now tap on Force Close button And when asked, make sure to close the Showbox app.
- Then open the storage option and tap on Clear Cache.
- Now launch the Showbox app and check if the connection error is clear.
- Otherwise, repeat steps 1 to 3 to clear the cache of the Showbox app, then tap Clear data in the Storage settings of the Showbox app.
- Make sure to clear the Showbox app data and after that, your restart phone.
- After the reboot, launch the Showbox app and check if its connection issue is resolved.
We hope you enjoy this article how to Fix showbox server error. Showbox is a very popular Android app that works like Popcorn Time and allows users to stream free movies and TV shows on your smartphone, tablet or PC. If you like us, share it with your friends.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the fix Showbox Server Error; please read all steps above so that you understand fix Showbox Server Error in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the fix Showbox Server Error, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about fix Showbox Server Error
I hope you like the guide fix Showbox Server Error. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#fix #Showbox #Server #Error