In this article we will talk how to Fix Settings app not working issue in Windows 11. With Windows 11, Microsoft has put more emphasis on the Settings app. It has changed some menus, added more controls and made it easier to find your favorite settings. However, this change also caused some problems as users often faced situations where the Settings app did not open or did not work when opened. In many ways, the Settings app is starting to replace the Windows Control Panel that has been around for years. However, that’s not such a bad thing. Settings is now an app that includes a wide range of security features, network settings and update management, among others.
Settings app is one of the most commonly used apps that allows users to easily customize their computer, it can be very annoying when it doesn’t work properly or fails completely. Many people have complained about Windows 11 settings not working problem and shared their situation online hoping to get help from others. Below are the steps to fix “Settings app not working” issue in Windows 11. Below are 2 steps to fix Settings app not working problem in Windows 11.
How to Fix ‘Settings app not working’ issue in Windows 11
Reset the Settings app
- Click the Start Menu icon on the taskbar.
- Right-click on the Settings application and select Application Settings from the menu.
- Click on the repair option and wait for the process to complete.
- Select Restore button And click Reset to confirm.
- Check if the issue is resolved.
Check the integrity of your files
- Press Windows key + X and select Windows Terminal (Admin).
- Now run the following command:
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the scan is complete, run this command:
- After both scans are completed, all damaged system files will be replaced. If that doesn’t help, we recommend you try a restore that scans your system and replaces any corrupted files or missing DLLs.
We hope you like our article how to Fix the Settings app in Windows 11. Many users have complained that the Settings app in Windows 11 crashes when they try to open it. This issue occurs when they try to open it and the settings won’t allow them to open the app any way they try. It won’t start or crashes after a few seconds. This error usually occurs in Windows 11.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Fix Settings app not working Issue on Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix Settings app not working Issue on Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix Settings app not working Issue on Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Fix Settings app not working Issue on Windows 11
I hope you like the guide Fix Settings app not working Issue on Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Fix #Settings #app #working #Issue #Windows