In this article we will talk how to Fix DNF Dual blurred scenes issue on PC. DNF Duel blurry graphics problem usually occurs when users set their screen resolution higher than 1080p and can’t see sharp images due to this problem. The problem is that the game is presented in a low resolution and provides a poor gaming experience while playing this fighting game on their device.
TNF Duel is a fighting game by Arc System Works and Nexon. The studio is on a good track, having already released Guilty Gear Strive in 2021, which was a big hit on PC and consoles. Now that the title is out, it’s being played by thousands of PC players, and it’s great to see a fighting game getting so much attention on this platform. Below are 7 steps to fix DNF Dual blurred scenes issue on PC.
Fix DNF Dual blurred scenes issue on PC
Act as administrator
- First, navigate to the DNF Duel installation folder, right-click on the DNF Duel.exe file, and click the Properties option.
- On the next screen, select the applicable tab from the top bar, check the Run this program as an administrator checkbox next to and click OK. button Save your changes.
- Once done, restart the game and see if the issue is resolved in your case.
Update the driver
- First, type “Device” in your desktop search box and open the Device Manager window from the end.
- Then expand the Display Adapters section and select your graphics driver from the list.
- Now right-click on the driver and select Update Driver option from the sub-menu to continue the process.
- Once done, restart the computer and check if the problem still persists on your computer.
Check the game files
- First, open Steam, go to the Library section, right-click on the DNF Duel icon, and select the Properties option.
- Then select the Local Files tab and click on the Check integrity of game files option.
- Finally, restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved in your case.
In most cases, enabled overlays can be the root cause of DNF Dual crash or lag issue on your PC. Here, disables overlays feature The best way to escape from it.
In the GeForce experience
First, open GeForce Experience and select your Settings icon on the screen. On the next screen, turn off Game Overlay feature And see the result.
First, open Discord and select your Settings icon on the screen. On the next screen, click on the Overlay option and uncheck Enable Game Overlay feature And see the result.
- First, press Windows + I, open the Settings menu and click on the Windows Update option.
- You need to click on the Check for Updates tab and complete the entire process.
- Once done, launch the game and check your performance.
Install the Visual C++ redistribution
- First, open your browser and go to the Visual C++ Redistributable web page.
- Then click and download the x64 and x86 files to your computer.
- Now install the downloaded files and see if the issue is fixed or still present in your game.
We hope you like our article on Fix DNF Dual Blurred Screens Issue on PC. TNF Duel is a fighting game by Arc System Works and Nexon. The studio is on a winning streak, having already released Guilty Gear Strive in 2021, which was a huge hit on PC and consoles. Now that the title is out, it’s being played by thousands of PC gamers and it’s great to see a fighting game getting so much attention on this platform.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Fix DNF Duel Blurry Visuals issue on PC; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix DNF Duel Blurry Visuals issue on PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix DNF Duel Blurry Visuals issue on PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Fix DNF Duel Blurry Visuals issue on PC
I hope you like the guide Fix DNF Duel Blurry Visuals issue on PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Fix #DNF #Duel #Blurry #Visuals #issue