In this article we will talk how to Fix Dim Apps in Windows 11. Sometimes your computer screen looks dim and it can have various reasons. Whether you are a student or a professional, no one likes a dim screen. This problem can ruin the entire computer experience, especially for people whose computer is a complete entertainment system.
Windows 11 and Windows 10 bring many new features features and activities. Amongst all features, several display-related functions are introduced. If you use multiple monitors, there is good news for you. In this post, we will talk about display settings in Windows 11/10.
Display settings are mostly unchanged, and the page is familiar. There are some additions that make a difference. New features It aims to improve display quality across a wide range of devices and bring automated fixes to certain display issues. Below are 2 steps to fix dimmed apps in Windows 11.
How to Fix Dim Apps in Windows 11
Adjust the scaling
We’ll use Windows’ built-in feature Fix blurry apps in this way. Here’s what you need to do.
- First, open Windows 10/11 search and type dim fix apps. From the list of options, click Fix apps that are dimmed settings.
- This will open the Advanced Scaling Settings page.
- You need to enable the transition button ‘Let Windows try to fix apps so they’re not blurry.’
- That’s it! Done. After making the changes, restart your Windows 11 computer. It will fix the dull apps on your computer.
Change apps’ DPI settings
If you are experiencing blurry text or image issues in a particular app, you may need to change the app’s DPI settings. Here’s what you need to do.
- First, open Windows 11 Search and enter the name of the app you want to fix. Right-click on the application and select Open File Location.
- In the open folder, right-click the application executable file and select Properties.
- On the app properties page, switch to the Compatibility tab.
- Under Settings, click the Change High DPI Settings option.
- Under Program DPI, check the ‘Use this setting to correct scaling issues for this program instead of in Settings’ box.
- On the same page, check the ‘Override high DPI scaling behavior’ box. When done, click ‘OK’ button.
- That’s it! Done. After making the changes, restart the app. This will fix the blurry text issue.
We hope you like our article on Fix Blurry Apps in Windows 11. On some Windows 11 or 10 computers, you may see dim apps when you switch monitors or change display settings. Although Windows 11 and 10 usually fix these blurry or ugly windows automatically, you can try changing some settings on your computer to fix them manually.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Fix Blurry Apps in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix Blurry Apps in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix Blurry Apps in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Fix Blurry Apps in Windows 11
I hope you like the guide Fix Blurry Apps in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Fix #Blurry #Apps #Windows