This article is about how to Fix Aw Snap Error in Google Chrome. Google Chrome is a free web browser developed by Google that is used to access web pages on the Internet. It is the most popular web browser worldwide with more than 62% of the web browser market share. Google Chrome is a cross-platform browser, meaning that some versions work on individual computers, mobile Devices and Operating Systems.
The Google Chrome browser takes a sandboxing-based approach to web security. Each open website operates as its own process, preventing malicious code on one page from affecting other pages. “Aw Snap” error in Chrome browser is usually accompanied by “Something went wrong while viewing this web page” or “Google Chrome is out of memory” error message and similar messages. Since this Chrome browser error can be caused by a variety of issues, one of the following troubleshooting methods will help you fix the problem on your computer. Below, we have mentioned the steps to fix Aw Snap error in Google Chrome.
How to Fix “Oops, Snap” error in Chrome
Through Google Chrome
To avoid the error, follow the steps mentioned below –
- Create a Google Chrome shortcut on your desktop.
- Right-click the shortcut and select Properties.
- When Google Chrome Properties opens, make sure you’re on the Shortcuts tab.
- Find the target field and add the following command after chrome.exe.
- Click OK to save the changes and restart the browser.
Through registry settings
Unfortunately, Oops! If your device still has the error, you can try to fix it through registry settings. This is a very effective solution, to do so, follow the guidelines below –
- Click Start button and select Run.
- In the blank, type regedit and press Enter key.
- When the Registry Editor window opens, navigate to the following path −
- In its right pane, right-click anywhere in an empty field and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Double click on it and enter the value name as “RendererCodeIntegrityEnabled”.
- Set the value data to 0 and click OK button.
- Finally, restart your Chrome browser.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article how to Fix Aw Snap Error in Google Chrome If you get an “Aw, Snap” or other error code instead of a web page, you’re having trouble loading Chrome. The page may load slowly or not open at all. If an error occurs while loading the page: Follow the steps above to resolve the issue. You can start by reloading the page.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Fix Aw Snap Error on Google Chrome; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix Aw Snap Error on Google Chrome in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix Aw Snap Error on Google Chrome, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Fix Aw Snap Error on Google Chrome
I hope you like the guide Fix Aw Snap Error on Google Chrome. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Fix #Snap #Error #Google #Chrome