In this article we will talk how to Fix AirDrop not working issue on iPhone. Air Drop lets you wirelessly transfer almost anything from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to an existing Apple device. It uses Bluetooth 4.x for low-power transmission and discovery, and peer-to-peer Wi-Fi for faster transfers. Transferring files to your various Apple devices is effortless using an iPhone, iPad or Mac. The whole process is not only simple but also incredibly safe. When it works.
While we raved about how stable and great Apple’s latest software is in our iOS 15 review, any software fails sometimes, and that includes something as basic as AirDrop. Air Drop has been around for over a decade and allows users to transfer files, photos, documents, contacts, passwords and more between Apple devices. It’s a quick way to transfer information between two iPhones, but also transfer data from iPad to Mac, Mac to iPhone, iPhone to iPad, and all sorts of other combinations. Below are the steps to fix Air Drop not working issue on iPhone.
How to Fix ‘Airdrop not working’ issue on iPhone
Can you find it in an airdrop?
- Swipe up up From the bottom of the screen to bring up up Control Center.
- Tap on AirDrop.
- AirDrop will display three detectable settings.
Bring it up to access the same settings you’ll find on your Mac up via AirDrop in the Finder
- Choose Airdrop from the Finder window sidebar or choose Airdrop from the Finder’s Go menu.
- Click the Allow me to be discovered text that opens in the AirDrop Finder window.
- A drop-down menu will appear displaying three discovery settings. If you’re having trouble seeing your device, make your choice; Select Everyone as the discovery setting.
read more: How to Use AirDrop on iPhone/iPad
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled
- bring it up To share a photo, etc., tap Share.
- If Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is disabled, AirDrop will enable the necessary network services. Tap on AirDrop.
- AirDrop is available.
On Mac, Bluetooth can be turned on if AirDrop is disabled
- Open a Finder window and select the AirDrop item in the sidebar or select AirDrop from Finder’s Go menu.
- The AirDrop Finder window will open with the option to enable Bluetooth if it is disabled.
- Click Turn on Bluetooth button.
- To turn on Wi-Fi, launch System Preferences from the Dock or choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Select the Network Preferences panel.
- Select Wi-Fi from the Network pane sidebar.
- Click Turn on Wi-Fi button.
Are all AirDrop devices awake?
- Press Sleep/Wake on iOS devices button Wake up your device. If your iOS device displays a lock screen, AirDrop will continue to work, although you must accept any AirDrop notification that appears on the lock screen.
- On a Mac, you can wake the computer by pressing any key, moving the mouse, tapping the trackpad, or pressing the power switch.
You can use the Energy Saver preference pane on Mac to prevent the computer from sleeping or to set a longer time before going to sleep.
Airplane mode and do not disturb
- On iOS devices: Swipe up From the bottom of the screen to bring up up Tap Control Center, then Do Not Disturb (quarter moon icon) to change the setting.
- On Mac: Click on the notification menu bar to bring up up Notification panel. Then scroll up Check the Do Not Disturb settings (even if you’re already at the top). Change the setting if necessary.
AirDrop is a great way to share files with friends and family. It is easy to use and requires no special setup or software. Make sure Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are enabled on both devices. So, you can easily fix the “air drop not working” issue using the above methods. If we can help you fix this problem then share this article with your friends and family so that they too can fix this problem with simple methods.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Fix Air Drop Not Working Issue on iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix Air Drop Not Working Issue on iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix Air Drop Not Working Issue on iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Fix Air Drop Not Working Issue on iPhone
I hope you like the guide Fix Air Drop Not Working Issue on iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Fix #Air #Drop #Working #Issue #iPhone