This article is about how to Enable hidden reading mode in Google Chrome. At first glance, Google Chrome doesn’t have a reader mode. But if you look a little closer and dig a little deeper, you’ll find it feature has Reader mode displays pages in a simplified view for easy reading. The tool works well with articles and other similar content and offers a more digestible format. Why Google Feels the Need to Bury feature Not obvious, but finding the right settings is easy once you know where to look. Let’s discuss the process to enable Chrome’s incognito reader mode.
While most modern web browsers come with built-in reader modes that can be accessed through browser settings, Google Chrome users are currently without such access. feature. But that doesn’t mean Chrome doesn’t have reader mode. You can enable reader mode in Google Chrome by enabling the hidden reader mode added to Chrome since version 75. Below, we have mentioned the steps to enable hidden reading mode in Google Chrome.
How to Enable hidden reading mode in Google Chrome
Most web browsers have a built-in “reader mode” that converts web pages into an easy-to-read view. Oddly enough, Google Chrome doesn’t have this feature in case you didn’t know how to find out Let’s show you where it is. Since version 75, Google Chrome has integrated a hidden reading mode. However, it has not been updated to a consistent standard feature. Even Microsoft Edge, based on Chromium, has a reading mode. You are now well versed with the reading method how to Use this. There are many web browsers that have a reading mode feature. It is available in browsers like Safari, Firefox, Brave and Microsoft Edge feature implemented. However, Microsoft Edge is entirely based on the Chromium framework.
But you have reader mode enabled feature For users. But Google Chrome doesn’t enable standard reading mode feature Its since Chrome version 75! But it is available incognito feature. Reading mode displays pages in a simplified view for easier reading. The tool works best with articles and other similar content because it offers a highly digestible format. These color themes help display the page with white (light) background, black (dark) background and orange or sepia background. These color themes help you read comfortably and protect your eyes.
How to Enable blind reading mode in Google Chrome browser
First, make sure you are running Chrome 75 and above feature Not part of older versions of the browser, then perform the following steps.
- Type chrome://flags in Chrome’s address page and press Enter. You will be brought to the Chrome Flags page. This is the section of the browser that has the most tests features Not yet considered stable enough to be a current part of Chrome feature sequence.
- search for feature Under the heading “Enable Reader Mode”.
- Once you find Reader mode featureClick the flag next to it to change it from “Default” to “Enabled”.
- Alternatively, direct way to run feature Go to the Chrome address bar and type chrome://flags/#enable-reader-mode and press Enter to go to that section.
- Your browser settings have now been changed. Please log out of your browser and log back in to allow the changes to take effect.
- Go to a website that has ads and pop-ups that you want to avoid. Open the additional menu represented by the three dots in the upper right corner of the page and look for the “distill” option. Click on it.
- You can now view a stripped-down version of the site with ads automatically blocked, so you can watch the real content in peace.
We hope you will understand and enjoy this article how to Enable hidden reading mode in Chrome browser. One of the most annoying things about browsing websites on the Internet today is the constant barrage of ads that pop up while trying to view the actual content of the site. Fortunately, Google Chrome offers a hidden reading mode that allows you to access the plain text version without being bombarded with ads or popups.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Enable Hidden Reading Mode in Google Chrome; please read all steps above so that you understand Enable Hidden Reading Mode in Google Chrome in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Enable Hidden Reading Mode in Google Chrome, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Enable Hidden Reading Mode in Google Chrome
I hope you like the guide Enable Hidden Reading Mode in Google Chrome. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Enable #Hidden #Reading #Mode #Google #Chrome