In this article we will talk how to Enable/Disable Dark Theme in Opera Browser. Many of us like to have visually appealing options in our browsers. Dark theme is becoming more and more popular in browsers mobile devices. In Opera, there is a dark theme option that you can access at any time. In case you didn’t know, the Opera browser already has a dark and light mode, but the new version of the dark theme seems to be heavily inspired by photography.
Opera browser offers great options to its users. From the ability to block unwanted ads to completely blocking unwanted pop-ups, Opera is a very intuitive and fun browser. It has become popular in recent years. The browser is a great alternative to Chrome or Firefox because it gives you everything features and the options you need. Below are the steps to turn off/on dark theme in Opera browser.
How to Enable/Disable Dark Theme in Opera Browser on Windows 11/10
In case you didn’t know, the Opera browser already has a dark and light mode, but the new dark theme seems to be heavily inspired by photography. It seems like browser makers want to reduce the amount of light in a photo while maintaining contrast.
So in dark mode it’s very black, while in light it’s significantly whiter. If you haven’t downloaded the Opera browser, you need to download and launch the Opera Dark Theme to run it. So go to the download page and download the latest version of the browser.
- Updates to the design of the browser interface bring a ‘Settings’ icon in the lower left pane. When visible, click on it to go to the ‘Basic’ section of the settings.
- Under the ‘Basic’ section, go to the ‘Appearance’ section. There, you’ll find a toggle to enable or disable Dark Theme in Opera.
- To enable or disable the theme, slide the toggle to the ‘On’ or ‘Off’ position.
- Also, we found that Opera’s Easy Setup icon for controlling dark and light themes has been moved from a floating icon in the main browser window to the top-right toolbar next to the URL and search bar.
- From here you can choose to enable Dark Theme.
We hope you like our article on Enable/Disable Dark Theme in Opera Browser. Opera is great as a mainstream browser and very powerful. The latest version of Opera has something important feature You didn’t know you needed it. From Opera version 55 and above, you can force dark mode on websites that don’t yet support dark mode.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Enable/Disable Dark Theme in Opera Browser; please read all steps above so that you understand Enable/Disable Dark Theme in Opera Browser in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Enable/Disable Dark Theme in Opera Browser, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Enable/Disable Dark Theme in Opera Browser
I hope you like the guide Enable/Disable Dark Theme in Opera Browser. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#EnableDisable #Dark #Theme #Opera #Browser