In this article we will talk how to Run Compact OS on Windows 11.Windows 11 comes with Compact OS, which compresses Windows-related files and images into a more manageable size. This is feature Not only in Windows 11, but also in its predecessor, Windows 10. The way Compact OS works is that Windows runs from compressed system files
The process of creating a compact OS, which is an abbreviation of the operating system, ensures that Windows stores your files in a compressed form. up Lots of storage space. Without it feature, individual files consume a lot of memory, which is especially problematic if you have limited space on your device in the first place. This is feature Especially useful for cells phones And tablets, because they typically have less storage than the average PC or laptop. Below are the steps to run Compact OS on Windows 11.
How to Run Compact OS on Windows 11
Compact OS lets you install Windows files in a compressed format. It helps release up Compress Windows system binaries to save disk space and decompress them when needed. This is beneficial for a computer that does not have a large storage space. Both UEFI and BIOS based systems support it feature. Although you should keep a few points in mind.
- This comes at the expense of memory resources used for compression and decompression of system files when needed.
- Also, a power outage during the compression and decompression process of Windows-related files can be dangerous, as it can crash the operating system and leave your computer unbootable.
How to Check the status of Compact OS
Check the status of Compact OS as follows.
- Click the search icon and type in command line. Then click Run as administrator.
- Click Yes on the User Account Control confirmation pop-up.
- Compact / Compactos: Type query and press Enter key.
- In this case, the system is not compact but can become compact as needed. This indicates that Compact OS is not currently running; However, the device supports it.
How to Run Compact OS on Windows 11
Here are the steps to run Compact OS on Windows 11.
- Start as administrator in command prompt as explained below.
- Compact / Compactos: Always type and press Enter.
- Let the compression process complete. Close the Command Prompt window when done.
How to Disable Compact OS in Windows 11
Following are the steps to disable Compact OS in Windows 11.
- Open command prompt as administrator as before.
- Type the command given below and press Enter key to run it.
Compact / Compactos: Never
- Once the decompression process is complete, exit the command prompt.
We hope you like our article on running Compact OS on Windows 11. With the built-in compact.exe tool, you can reduce the size of the operating system and run from compressed files like a WIM lock. This post is about Small Operating System feature You will learn in Windows 11/10 how to Compress operating system files to save valuable disk space.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Enable Compact OS in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand Enable Compact OS in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Enable Compact OS in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Enable Compact OS in Windows 11
I hope you like the guide Enable Compact OS in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Enable #Compact #Windows