In this article we will talk how to Edit the regional format on a Windows 11 PC. In Windows 11, you can easily make sure that the computer and apps can display content based on your location using regional settings. For example, the Microsoft Store uses regional information to show apps, games, and videos available in your area. Additionally, regional format settings can be customized to display dates, times, numbers, or currencies in a different format on desktops and apps. Even if you made a mistake during the initial setup, you want to try the app or feature It’s only available in a different area or needs to display the date, time, numbers or currency in a different format, Windows 11.
Some Windows users have reported that some applications on their computer suddenly stop working properly. We’ve analyzed the problem and found that regional systems may be the culprit. If the regional settings don’t match your app’s needs, it might not work as expected. Below are the steps to change regional format on Windows 11 PC.
How to Edit the regional format on a Windows 11 PC
How to Change the regional format in Windows 11 using the Settings app
- Open the Settings app on your computer by pressing the Windows + I keys together on your keyboard.
- Then, select the Time & Language option from the left side menu of the Settings app.
- On the right side of the window, select Language & Region as shown in the screenshot below.
- On the Language & Region page, under the Region section, select the Regional format drop-down option as shown below.
- Then, select the appropriate regional format from the drop-down list of your choice as shown below.
- Close the Settings window.
How to Change regional format in Windows 11 using Control Panel
- Press Windows + R keys on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
- Then, type intl.cpl in the Run dialog box and press Enter to directly open the Zone Settings window.
- Click on the Formats tab and click Format dropdown option to see the dropdown list as shown below.
- From the drop-down list, select the regional format you want to set as shown below.
- After selecting regional formatting settings, click Apply and OK to apply the changes.
- Finally, close the Control Panel window.
We hope you like our article on Edit Regional Format on Windows 11 PC. On a Windows 11 PC, choosing a partition is very important. This is because some data and applications use regional format settings to adjust the date and time. When setting up up Regional format settings work according to the locale and language associated with the Windows display language.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Edit Regional Format in Windows 11 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand Edit Regional Format in Windows 11 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Edit Regional Format in Windows 11 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Edit Regional Format in Windows 11 PC
I hope you like the guide Edit Regional Format in Windows 11 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Edit #Regional #Format #Windows