In this article we will talk how to Connect to Wi-Fi network on Windows 11 PC. It’s a bond of loyalty and honesty, but a fiduciary relationship as long as you pay your dues. A decade ago, Wi-Fi was a luxury. Today, it is one of the indispensable things in any accommodation, both private and public. It is necessary even if we can live without it. Wireless reliability is what keeps us alive in a digital world like ours. It is our cornerstone, our friend and our companion in times of need.
All these wonderful benefits of Wi-Fi become meaningless if we are not connected to it. New devices and sometimes recent updates can cause Wi-Fi disconnection. If the Wi-Fi connection on your Windows 11 device is interrupted for some reason, here are some methods you can use to reconnect to our wonderful world of Wi-Fi. Below are the steps to add Wi-Fi network on Windows 11 PC.
How to Connect to a Wi-Fi network on a Windows 11 computer
How to Connect to Wi-Fi using Quick Settings
- The easiest way to connect to Wi-Fi in Windows 11 is by using the Quick Settings menu. To get started, click Quick Settings button In the right corner of the Windows taskbar. It is hidden button It overlaps the Wi-Fi and sound volume icons.
- The Quick Settings menu will appear up. First, make sure Wi-Fi is turned on by clicking on the left half of Wi-Fi button, on which there are radiation waves. When it’s highlighted (not grayed out), Wi-Fi is enabled. Next, click the arrow on the right half of Wi-Fi button.
- You will see a list of available Wi-Fi networks. Click on the one you want to connect.
- The entry for the network will expand and you will see a “Connection”. button. If you want Windows to automatically connect to this network in the future, put a checkmark in the “Connect automatically” box. After you decide, click “Connect”.
- If the Wi-Fi access point is protected with a password, you will see a text box that says “Enter network security key”. Enter the password of the Wi-Fi network in the box and click “Next”.
- When Windows connects to the Wi-Fi network, you will see a “Verifying and Connecting” message. Once connected, you will see “Connected” message. Click outside the Quick Settings menu to close the menu, and you’re ready to use the network.
How to Connect to Wi-Fi using the Settings app
- If you want to connect to Wi-Fi using the Settings app in Windows 11, first open Settings by pressing Windows+i on your keyboard. Or you can right click on start button And select “Settings”.
- When the Settings app opens, click on “Network & Internet” in the sidebar and select “Wi-Fi”.
- Under Wi-Fi, turn the switch next to “Wi-Fi” to “On.” Next, expand the “Show available networks” section by clicking on it, then select the name of the network you want to connect to in the list.
- After clicking the Wi-Fi network name, enter the security key (password), if applicable, and click “Next”.
- If you enter the correct password, you will be connected to the network. Then click “Disconnect” to disconnect button located.
In this article we will talk about pairing Wi-Fi network on Windows 11 PC. Wi-Fi is a wireless LAN technology and standard that uses high-frequency radio waves to provide wireless Internet and network connections to your Windows device. When you connect to a Wi-Fi network for the first time, Windows automatically adds a profile for the Wi-Fi network. The saved profile contains the SSID, network name, security key, password, and security type used to connect to the particular Wi-Fi network.
About This Guide?
In this guide, we told you about the Connect Wi-Fi network on Windows 11 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand Connect Wi-Fi network on Windows 11 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Connect Wi-Fi network on Windows 11 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
Share this article about Connect Wi-Fi network on Windows 11 PC
I hope you like the guide Connect Wi-Fi network on Windows 11 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.
#Connect #WiFi #network #Windows