Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Use Google Calendar on Windows 11/10 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Use Google Calendar on Windows 11/10 PC
Google Calendar is the most popular project. The application allows you to plan activities and events randomly from a personal point of view. It allows meeting rooms to plan, set aside time, and global time to be used among a number of other activities that streamline work between individuals and work groups. Google Calendar is a great tool for planning, scheduling, and running on a personal and professional level.
Google Calendar is an online programming service from Google. Users can use multiple devices in one account to view all the events they have added in Google Calendar. One change in calendar facilitates change on all devices using the same Google Calendar.
However, many Windows users are looking for a way to install Google Calendar on desktop for easy access. In this article, we will introduce some methods for fast access to Google Calendar on desktop. In order to integrate Google Calendar into your local area, you need to sync your device with it. If for some reason your Windows 11 system is not compatible with Google Calendar, or when you sync Google Calendar with your Windows 11 device for the first time.
How to Use Google Calendar on Windows 10/11 PC
You do not need a Google Calendar application for Windows:
- Click the gear settings in the left sidebar and select “Manage accounts” from the pop-up menu.
- Click “+ Add Account” in pop-up menu.
- Select “Google” to access the Google Calendar.
- Enter your Gmail address and click “Next”.
- Enter your password and click “Next” again.
- Allows data distribution between Google and Microsoft.
- Click “Finish” on the successful dialog.
- After a while you will see your Google Calendar items on Windows 11 / Windows 10.
Now that is set up Google Calendar table sync, we will walk you through how to create an event on Google Calendar without leaving your Windows 11 / Windows 10 PC:
- Open the Calendar application.
- Click Start button then click the “Calendar” application in the pinned section or locate the Calendar using the search tool if it is not there.
- Enter a date in your calendar and enter a name for your new event.
- Fill in event details.
- You will need to check or open “All day” and enter the time of the event.
- Add a location for the event.
- Select the reminder notification time and click “More details”.
- “More details” button will be at the bottom of the window, next to Save button.
- Click the drop down arrow next to the color icon on the right.
- Select your Calendar from the list.
- In this case, you will want to save the event in your Google Calendar, which Microsoft will mark with “- Gmail” at the end.
- Click the save icon in the upper right corner.
Microsoft will add your event and all your details to your Google Calendar. You should be able to view your Google Calendar application on other devices.
Guide about How to Use Google Calendar on Windows 11/10 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Use Google Calendar on Windows 11/10 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Use Google Calendar on Windows 11/10 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Use Google Calendar on Windows 11/10 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Use Google Calendar on Windows 11/10 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.