Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Set photos and name to others in iMessage. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Set photos and name to others in iMessage
Sending texts is a great way to stay in touch without opening your mouth at all. You can have shout games in ALL CAPS, lengthy arguments, turn new gossip, and much more using just your fingers. And while that is acceptable and excellent, why not send a message to your friends and family using a cute animal face or a cute selfie?
If you are ready to remove “Sorry, who is this?” words forever, we will save you how to made using the Messages app by Apple. Whether you want to add a photo of yourself or a Memoji, we will help you understand the process of planning up your iMessage profile so you can make your messaging experience more interactive by sending Raspberry to everyone you know.
How to set name and profile photo on iMessage
Note, that once you have updated your iPhone to iOS 13, and you open the Messages app, you will get a pop-up automatically.up screen for setting up your name and profile photo. You can follow the on-screen instructions to do this.
If you skipped that step, follow these steps to
- Open the Messages app and click the three icon icon at the top. Now tap Edit Name and Photo.
- On iPhones that support Memoji, you can create that right now. You can skip this step and on the next screen, the first thing you can do is set your profile photo. To do so, tap Select Name and Photo when set up during the season. If it is already set up once, proceed to the next step.
- Now you will be able to select a photo from your showcase by tapping All Photos or you can tap Camera icon to enter a selfie. You can even choose an Anime or a Memo. Once selected, tap Done.
- Now you will see pop-up ask if you want to use a specific photo in your Apple ID and My Card in contacts. You can either get it by tapping Use or you can ignore it by tapping No Now.
- After you have set up your profile photo, you can first go to your first name and surname. This obviously doesn’t have to be your real name, so if you’re looking to know like Darth Vader on iMessage, you know what to do.
- Additionally, you can choose who to share your profile name and photo with. There are two options here – Contacts Only and Frequently Asked. The latter is best for confidentiality.
You can also access all these options from Settings> Messages> Share Name and Photo.
Guide about How to Set photos and name to others in iMessage
In this guide, we told you about the How to Set photos and name to others in iMessage; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Set photos and name to others in iMessage in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Set photos and name to others in iMessage, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Set photos and name to others in iMessage. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.