Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Import Google Contacts to iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Import Google Contacts to iPhone
It is a common problem for an individual who makes frequent material purchases in line with development technology. It is a difficult process to feed contacts manually and it takes a long time to complete. If you have a Google Contacts backup, importing contacts into your new device is easy. There are two ways to import contacts from Gmail to iPhone. You can choose the easy way and import contacts to your iPhone successfully.
Either use the integrated system or opt for the sophisticated intermediary iCloud platform. With the help of these methods, you can import Google contacts with ease and precision. It is high time to quickly transfer contacts and optimally prepare your new iPhone for use.The contact you add manually is on the Contacts tab, while the person you only exchanged email with is appears under Other Contacts. This is important to know because once you share your Google contacts with it phone, all you will see are contacts on the contacts tab.
How to Import Google contacts to iPhone in 3 ways
How to Sync Contacts from Gmail to iPhone Directly
The easiest way to import Google contacts to iPhone is to sync Gmail contacts to iPhone via Settings. By adding your Google account to your iPhone and enabling the “Sync Contacts” option, you can transfer contacts from Gmail to iPhone wirelessly over Wi-Fi. To sync Gmail contacts with iPhone through the settings:
- Go to “Settings”> “Passwords & Accounts”.
- Click “Add Account” and select “Google”.
- Enter your Gmail account details then you will see several options.
- Enable the “Contacts” option to transfer Google contacts to iPhone.
How to Transfer Google contacts to iPhone via iPhone Transfer Software
If you want to import contacts alternately from Google to iPhone, you can use iPhone transfer software – EaseUS MobiMover to help. To get contacts from Gmail to iPhone, you can export Google contacts to CSV / VCF first, and then transfer the CSV / VCF file to your iPhone with this tool.
- On your computer, go to Google Contacts and log in with your Google account.
- You can either press “Ctrl + A” to select all items or select specific contacts by clicking the box before item.
- Select the “More (three icons)” option and select “Export”.
- Select one of the formats, “Google CSV”, “Outlook CSV”. or “vCard” as your need, then click “Export” to export Google contacts.
You can then transfer Google contacts to your iPhone with EaseUS MobiMover.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and start EaseUS MobiMover. Open your iOS device and click “Trust”. Then go to “PC to Phone> “Select files”.
- Select the contacts (.vcf, .csv, or .html) you want to move and click “Open”.
- Click “Transfer here” to start transferring contacts from your PC to your iPhone.
EaseUS MobiMover is an iOS data transfer application as a video recorder. With this tool installed on your computer, you will be able to:
- Transfer files between iPhone / iPad / iPod and a computer.
- Transferring data from one iDevice to another.
- Download videos / audio files online to your computer or iPhone / iPad.
How to Import contacts from Gmail to iPhone via iCloud
Another way to sync Google contacts with iPhone wirelessly is to use iCloud. By exporting Google contacts to VCF and importing VCF to iCloud, you can access Google contacts on your iPhone after enabling iCloud contacts. To get contacts from Gmail to iPhone:
- On your iPhone, go to “Settings”> [your name]> “iCloud” and switch on the “Contacts” option.
- On your computer, visit Google Contacts and log in with your Gmail account.
- Select the items you want to export as vCard.
- Go to iCloud.com and log in with the Apple ID you used on your iPhone.
- Select “Contacts” among the options.
- Click “Settings” and select “Import vCard”.
- Select the vCard file you just exported from Google and click “Open”. Then, you will see the Google contacts that appear in the list.
- Go to the contacts app on your iPhone and now you will find your Google contacts here.
Guide about How to Import Google Contacts to iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to Import Google Contacts to iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Import Google Contacts to iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Import Google Contacts to iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Import Google Contacts to iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.