Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to examine and delete Authorized Apps on Instagram. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to examine and delete Authorized Apps on Instagram
Have you used many different tools over the years that require you to link to your Instagram account? Have you used bot and automation tools in the past? As you know, Instagram prohibits the use of these tools (which may lead to the blocking of your account). The world is, your account is still linked to all these resources – even after you stop using them.
Time to clean up Your Instagram. Now let’s remove and delete your Instagram account. Applications and services can link to your Instagram account if you allow them. Instagram is not only used as an online ID like Google Accounts and Facebook profiles, but it can also be used to access supported applications and services. There are not many of them, but they are there anyway. If you want to remove authorized applications from Instagram, you can do so via the Instagram web interface.
How to check and remove authorized applications on Instagram
We will show you the steps to check and remove authorized applications on Instagram on your smartphone or PC. However, since most Instagram users can access their Instagram accounts from a smartphone, we will start with the mobile app.
Tan-an Mobile App
- First, you need to click the profile picture in the lower right corner of your Instagram application.
- Click the hamburger menu icon to access more profile options.
- Now click on Settings.
- Select from Security from the Settings menu.
- Now head on over to ‘Apps and Websites’ which you will find under the ‘Data and history’ option.
- Click on Play.
- This will show you all the applications that currently have access to your Instagram account for you.
- Look at the material you no longer trust. Tap to remove your password.
- The dialog box will pop up-up on the screen and click Remove to confirm.
- That’s it!
On PC / Desktop
- Log in to your Instagram account from any browser.
- Click your profile icon to go to your Instagram profile page.
- Now in your profile / profile page, tap the gear icon.
- You need to click on Applications and Websites in pop-upup menu.
- Here you will find a list of apps that have access to your authorized email account.
- To remove the app from your account, simply click Remove button right below the app.
Guide about How to examine and delete Authorized Apps on Instagram
In this guide, we told you about the How to examine and delete Authorized Apps on Instagram; please read all steps above so that you understand How to examine and delete Authorized Apps on Instagram in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to examine and delete Authorized Apps on Instagram, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to examine and delete Authorized Apps on Instagram. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.