Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Download a Clean Installation of Windows 11. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Download a Clean Installation of Windows 11
By installing clean Windows 11 it means you are in the process of completely erasing the hard drive of the computer and maintaining a new version of the OS to configure a new one. laptop or desktop computer. Or you can use this process to solve problems with an existing configuration. For example, to adjust memory, shutdown, startup, applications, stability, and performance issues. Also, and perhaps more importantly, a clean Windows 11 installation can increase battery life and is a great way to remove viruses and other types of malware.
If you have a new computer, deleting all the current configuration and running a new installation is an amazing solution to deal with bloatware already installed with the original manufacturer image. This process allows you to scrap the device safely without deleting your personal files. Also, this is always the method you will use to install Windows 11 when replacing the hard drive.
In this Windows 11 guide, we will help you with the complete process to perform a clean installation, whether it is set up up new computer or upgrade from Windows 10 or older version.
How to Download Windows 11 ISO: 3 Ways
Before you start your installation, you need to download a Windows 11 ISO file. If you have already installed Windows 10 or even built Linux, you will know that ISO files are disk images that you can use to create a bootable USB flash drive, write to a boot disk or boot virtual machine.
Windows 11 ISO Download From Microsoft
The easiest way to get Windows 11 ISO is by downloading one directly from Microsoft.
- Navigate to the Windows 11 ISO page.
- Select Windows 11 from the menu under “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO).” If you want to go directly to creating a Flash USB driver, you can download the Windows 11 Media installation application from here.
- Click Download.
- Select your language and click confirm.
- Enter the record button obviously.
The ISO file will now be downloaded to your computer.
Creating Windows 11 ISO with UUP Dump
In the early days of Windows 11 testing, Microsoft did not provide an official way to download an ISO file for its new OS. So the only way you can get one is to use a site called uupdump.net, which gives you a script that you can use to download important files from Microsoft and convert them to Windows 11 ISO.
Today, this method is not very important, but it allows you to create an ISO using a very new Insider version, instead of downloading an older script from Microsoft and having to update it using Windows Update. To use UUP Dump:
- Navigate to uupdump.net.
- Type x64 button followed by “New Dev Channel Definition.” The arm64 version is available for non-x86 computers and can be used to install Windows 11 on a Raspberry Pi.
- Select the new Build. In our tests, there is only one option on this screen.
- Click Next.
- Select the desired version of Windows. then click Next. In Windows Home for our Windows 11 ISO.
- Select “Download and switch to ISO” and check “Add updates” then click “Create package record.” A small zip file will download to your PC. This is not a Windows 11 ISO, but will be used to record it.
- Remove the file and put its contents into a dedicated folder.
- Double-click uup_download_windows.cmd in the folder with the downloaded files.
- Click “Run Anyway,” if Windows 10 warns you that this is an unknown application. The patent window will open, running a batch file that downloads all the important files from Microsoft and creates a Windows 11 ISO file for you. This process will take a few minutes or maybe longer, depending on your Internet connection.
- Press 0 to exit when the script completes the Windows 11 ISO download.
The Windows 11 ISO file will appear in the folder where uup_download_windows.cmd is placed.
Record Windows 11 ISO beyond TPM
If you are planning to use Windows 11 on a computer that does not support TPM or install Windows 11 in Virtual Machine, you should use AveYo’s Universal MediaCreationTool which automatically activates TPM scan.
- Download MediaCreationTool.zip from the MediaCreationTool Github page. You need to click the “View Raw” link under the zip file.
- Extract MediaCreationTool.bat from the zip file and run it. If Windows flagged the file as dangerous, select “Anyway.”
- Select 11 from the MCT menu.
- Click “Create ISO.”
- Click Yes if Windows is ready to allow PowerShell to make changes.
The media creation tool will launch and start downloading. Remember that the application can say “Windows 10” but it does record 11.
Guide about How to Download a Clean Installation of Windows 11
In this guide, we told you about the How to Download a Clean Installation of Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Download a Clean Installation of Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Download a Clean Installation of Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Download a Clean Installation of Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.