Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Change Tab Color in Google Chrome Browser. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Change Tab Color in Google Chrome Browser
This will come in handy for many, many Google Chrome users. Did you open so many tabs that you had no idea what, or why you even opened each one in the first place? This service is available to you this week, Google has outlined its new option to side tabs in Chrome, with color coding on each side to make them easier to keep… um, tabs on.
I talked about Chrome’s Group tabs feature before, however, it was the only test flag service section when I wrote the article. Google has now fully disclosed feature which is accessible to all users. So if you want to make amends up zillions of tabs open in Google Chrome, that is how to side and change the color tab on Chrome easily! Let’s get started.
How to change your Google browser image background
Note that this will only change the background for the New Tab page, which is the page that is updated when you open a new tab or window. If you go to Google.com, the background of that website will also be white standard.
- Open the Google Chrome web browser and log in to your account in the upper right corner if you haven’t already.
- On the New Tab page, click “Customize” button in the bottom-right corner.
- On the “Background” tab of pop-up, you can choose from the options below, or select “Upload from device” to use your own image.
- Once you click on an option such as the “Black Actors List,” you will be taken to another screen with additional background options within that category. You can either click “Speak daily” in the upper right corner to have Google rotate through the backgrounds in that category each day, or you can click an image to set it as your regular basis.
- Once you have selected an option, click “Done. Now every time you go to the Chrome New Tab Page, you should see your new background spread across the page around the center search bar.
- You can also change the color and theme of your Chrome browser from the “Customize this page” pop-upup. Click the “Color and theme” tab and select a color scheme. Click “Done” and you will see the new colors applied to the browser header where all the open tabs reside.
Guide about How to Change Tab Color in Google Chrome Browser
In this guide, we told you about the How to Change Tab Color in Google Chrome Browser; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Change Tab Color in Google Chrome Browser in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Change Tab Color in Google Chrome Browser, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Change Tab Color in Google Chrome Browser. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.